[Prologue] (What is the meaning of love..?)

{?'s POV}:

.

  I, a boy, with tousled white-blue hair, thin eyebrows, with golden eyes, and a pale complexion, loose-fitting two-toned light and dark blue kimono shirt with billowing, overlong sleeves, tied by a thick khaki-grey Ono-stylised belt, and a pair of navy pants. Wears black long fingerless gloves and black calf-length shinobi sandals (Lol, I'm sorry for so much description.) entered a secret passageway. I went through many hallways as I made way to another. A man with very pale skin, golden eyes with slitted pupils, purple markings around his eyes and fang-like teeth. He also has pronounced cheekbones and straight waist-length black hair with some locks covering and framing his face or to his shoulders (Sorry for so much description again :').), somewhat similar to me, the boy with the white-blue hair.

.

"What brings you here, Mitsuki?" The man asked.

.

I thought about something for a few moments. "What is the meaning of love, Orochimaru..?"

.

  Orochimaru narrowed their eyes. "Love is meaningless and pathetic in life. If you trust someone, they'll betray you, but..." Orochimaru turned around, not facing me anymore. "it doesn't mean all is bad." He finished but then added, "What am I saying? Love is worthless." He spat.

.

My eyes dulled. "Have you been in love before?"

.

Orochimaru, turned around once again. "Why are you asking me these silly questions?"

.

I averted my eyes. "W-will I ever fall in love?"

.

Orochimaru answered something I would've never expected.

.

.

.

.

.

"Who knows?"