[Chapter three (3)] (Unusual Events...)

{Reader's POV}:

.

You casually walked outside your streets. You cat-tails swishing behind you. You felt something touch your tails as shivers went up your spine, you jumped up, swiftly turning around. Mitsuki was there, he was crouching. He looked up at you as soon as you turned around.

.

"Wh-what were y-you doing?" You stammered, a bit startled.

.

"I was examining your tails." He spoke with no emotion.

.

"Huh?" You were a bit confused why he was doing that.

.

He stood up and stared at your eyes, you stared back at his golden haloed eyes, while thinking, What's happening!?

.

"E-ehm-" You cut yourself off as he motioned his right hand, he patted your head then petted you. A 'bulging vein' popped up near your forehead. Mitsuki looked at you, smiling genuinely while closing his eyes. He then just realized the situation and disappeared. "Why you-!" You then raged for two or three minutes.

.

Just cause I'm a cat doesn't mean you can pet me whenever. You vented to yourself in your head while continuing to walk.

.

You walked by 'Thunder Burger' and decided to stop by.

.

You entered the place and quickly Noticed Mitsuki, he was sitting with his pals. You scowled. You tried to avoid Mitsuki but he calls your name and you stiffly turn around. "Y-yeah?" You answered.

.

"Come sit with us." He smiled genuinely at you, of course you rolled your eyes but sat with Mitsuki, Boruto, and Sarada anyways.

.

You hissed when Mitsuki attempted to touch your tail again. He still had that smile on his face. He became an irritation to you at once but you still fell for his dreamy looks, of course.

.

"Did something happen between you guys?" Boruto asked as he and Sarada stared at both of you.

.

"N-nope! Everything is perfectly fine." You tried to hold yourself when Mitsuki finally got a hold of your two-tails. He squeezed your tails which caused you to moan. "A-ahh~!" Boruto and Sarada looked at you, surprised. Mitsuki just kept smiling at you. You covered your mouth, you stood up and ran away.

.

[A/N]: Hey guys, author here! Sorry if this chapter was short, it was rushed and I ran out of ideas. I don't want to keep you guys waiting so here's a Chapter Three. I'll probably update Chapter Three if I have the chance.