Chapter Two- Seamus And Antoinette's Owls

(Ella)

Draco and I had not exactly been having the greatest of summers because our father had been taken to Azkaban and there was no telling what could happen to us, we are sitting in the parlor playing Wizard's Chess when our house elf Lopsy appears with two letters.

"Mistress Ella and Master Draco, letters have arrived for you so Lopsy has brought them to you by request of Mistress Narcissa."

"Thank you very much Lopsy," I tell the female house-elf who then appretates away.

"Who's yours from Ells?" my older brother asks me.

"My boyfriend. And who's yours from Draco?"

"My girlfriend."

"So you finally bloody asked her did you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm glad it's about time you and Antoinette got together just don't let Auntie Bella know that she's a muggleborn and you'll be able to keep her safe."

"Thanks for the tip Ella, I was planning on doing that anyway."

I open my letter and it says,

My Dearest Kitten,

I heard about your father's arrest along with several of the other death eaters and I am terribly sorry that it happened. However, I think he deserved it since he did try to kill you in your first year for getting sorted into Gryffindor and not Slytherin. 

My powers have just a little ways to go before they are at their strongest peak and able to show their true abilities to me. Once my 6th year is over they will be at their strongest peak and my abilities shall have arisen.

I love and miss you so much I can't wait to see you again Ella.

Love,

Seamus 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Draco, what did she say?" I ask as I watch his face flicker with some strange emotion.

He shrugs and doesn't answer me so we just go back to playing Wizard's Chess-like we had been before getting our letters.