Flowers

Persephone was at her place in her garden, planting some flowers. Artemis popped her head out of the back door. "Hey perse, your man is here." She said, wiggling her eyebrows at Persephone. Persephone blushed in anger. "Tell him to come to the garden." She said, planting another flower. Artemis nodded and walked inside. She leaned against the door where hades was. "She's in the garden. Have fun." She said before walking to her room. Hades walked inside and made his way to the garden where his future queen was. He leaned against the doorway, watching her carefully plant beautiful flowers. "I like the pink one. It's my favorite." He said, walking over to her. Persephone wiped her hands off and stood up to hug him. "Hi love. I missed you." He said, kissing the top of her head. She took his hand and led him inside. "You want anything? Coffee? Water? Wine? Hot chocolate? Juice?" She asked, walking to the kitchen. "Wine would be great. Thank you sweetness." He said, sitting down on the couch. Persephone fixes two glasses of wine and sits next to him. "You'll never believe what happened at work today." He said as she handed him his glass. "Let me guess. You lectured someone?" She asked, taking a sip of her wine. "Well, not exactly. I talked to Minthe today." He said. Persephone choked on her wine. Hades jumped up from the couch. "Flower are you ok?" He asked, very concerned. "Yeah I'm fine. Continue." She said, coughing. "Well, I called her up to my office and told her to stop obsessing over me and that she's nothing but a worker to me and that she's manipulative and that she needs to keep her drama out of my work environment." He explained, occasionally sipping his wine. Persephone rolled her eyes. "I always had a bad feeling about her." She says, setting her glass down on the table. Suddenly, Persephone's phone started going off like crazy. She picked it up, looked at it, and frowned. "What the hell is this?! Explain yourself! I will not have our relationship end up like Hera and Zeus's." She said, holding up her phone so hades could see. He sighed. "Babe, I sent those to Minthe when we were together. I would never cheat on you. I'm not like my brother. I promise." He says, pulling her into a hug to comfort her. She cries into his shoulder. "I'm sorry for doubting you. I'm just really scared because I really really like you and I don't want anything to happen to us." She says, grilling his shirt in her fingers. "Shhh. Nothing is going to happen to us." He whispers, kissing her cheek. "Pinky promise." She says, looking at him with puppy dog eyes. "I do." He said, kissing her.