1: Spill the Tea, Already.

Author's Note:

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm not heterosexual.

I'm very homosexual.

Pretty much all I write about is lesbians and sometimes gays.

And I don't really know what to do with straight sex.

So I'm just making this up for a personal challenge.

We'll see how this works out.

Let me know, either way.

And I hope you'll enjoy "How It Happened".

bobbiejelly

How It Happened

Meredith Grey asks Mark Sloan what it was like when he screwed her current girlfriend Addison Montgomery, years ago. Addison nods at him, and Mark gives Meredith an answer.

A current MerAdd, with a Maddison flashback, fanfiction.

And bobbiejelly's very first attempt at writing straight sex.

Rated E for Explicit. You're welcome. ;)

Chapter 1: Spill the Tea, Already.

"So what was it like, to fuck her, I mean?" Meredith Grey asks Mark Sloan one day while they're both sitting across from each other in the Attending's lounge and Meredith's head is tucked onto Addison Montgomery's shoulder...

They've been nestled like that since ten minutes ago, when Mark wanted coffee and found them there, making out and said that he wanted to watch, to which Addison threw a spare pillow at him, and Meredith threatened to kick his shins until he cried.

So needless to say, Mark didn't get to watch the two girlfriends make out with each other. Instead, he just grunted as he grabbed his cup of tea and sat across from them both in a huff.

"Why are you still here, Mark?" Addison asks him annoyedly.

"There was once a time when you'd have begged me to be in the same room as you, Red," Mark grumbles at his ex-adulterous-something-hookup-who-knows.

"Well, that was a long time ago. Before I have up men, entirely," Addison laughs as she says this, even though she's dead serious.

"And before I gave up men as well," Meredith adds in, snuggling closer to Addison for good measure.

"So, what, you both dumped McDreamy to go be gay with each other?" Mark asks rather incredulously as if it were the stupidest plan he had heard of.

"Well, I know he's your best friend and all but he was sort of a McBastard to me. He called me a whore, can you even believe that?" Meredith says waving her arms in the air.

"So, I guess you're not going to entertain me with a sex show, then?" Mark says with his smirk and his clearly one-track of a mind.

"Oh, just give it up, Mark. If you're going to stay and interrupt us, can you at least bring both of us some of that tea?" Addison asks him politely.

"Only because you slept with me once, you know, before you went all 'lesbians gone wild' and all," Mark just smirks at Addison who gives him an eye roll in response, while Meredith Grey kisses Addison's neck all possessively.

Mark Sloan gives them their tea, to which they say "thanks" with a grin.

And then Mark just sits down across from them, deciding bitterly that if they weren't going to make out in front of them, then he was going to interrupt their make-outs for at least a little while longer.

"So what was it like, to fuck her, I mean?" Meredith Grey asks Mark Sloan that day while they're both sitting across from each other in the Attending's lounge and Meredith's head is tucked onto Addison Montgomery's shoulder.

Addison nods at him, and Mark gives Meredith an answer.

"You really, really want me to describe it to her?" Mark asks Addison, shocked she would let Meredith hear this.

"Well, go on! It's the only way I'm letting you talk about sex, here, Mark," Addison answers.

"I guess you're finally spilling the tea, huh?" Meredith smirks at him in acquiescence.

"Careful, Grey, or I won't share, I'll just take what you just said literally and just pour the whole teapot on your shoulders and leave," Mark groans at his own lame remark as Addison gives him a glare.

So Mark allows his eyebrows to fall back to the place where they rest on his face before he'd been arching his eyebrows up to the ceiling as he begins his story for the two of thems...

***** END OF CHAPTER 1

Author's Note:

Well, there's the teaser until I can get around to writing the rest.

Let me know if you have any requests for this, I'm out of my element.

New chapter up on " Five Reasons We Knew Calzona Was Made For Each Other & Five + More 6 Sentence Fics " if you want it, and " Leaves From The Vine " was just posted today.

This one is dedicated to AddisonAddek / RulerOfAllThatIsEvilChiFlowers because you write really lovely Mark And Addison work that I found cool so I wanted to give this a shot for you.

Also dedicated to LordofLezzies and Kristin_Aubrie , TheNetflixGal, foibles_fables and itslexipedia who have been chatting with me all day today and keeping me company through this wild ride.

Cheers, see you soon in the comments, folks.

bobbiejelly