Part 1: Murdered

My name is Freddy Fazbear. Actually, my name is Travis Granger, before I got murdered and stuffed into my favorite animatronic, Freddy. Along with my little brother, Golden Freddy (Alex), 3 other friends got stuffed into the animatronics sometime during the year 1987, one being my best friend Annie. It all started with me, my brother, and my mother, beside a payphone. It was a beautiful Saturday morning, the birds chirped in their nests in trees nearby, and the smell of pizza from Freddy's was in the air. The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky. It seemed as if was the most perfect day to be outside. Mother was talking on the payphone, with her friend. "Travis! Can we go see Freddy Fazbear perform? Please? Pretty please?" asked my brother. I wasn't so sure because then Mother would get worried, but since I loved my brother, I decided to go with him. As we entered the Pizzeria, we could see Freddy Fazbear and the rest of the Fazbear Crew. My brother went beside the stage, drooling at the animatronics, the silly child. Across the pizzeria, I could see my best friend, Annie, along with Eric and Ethan. "Hey, Travis," said Annie. She gave me a big hug, and both Eric and Ethan just said hi. Annie was beautiful, with her mesmerizing, beautiful violet eyes, her blonde hair and her yellow dress. Ethan always had his leather jacket on, with his red hair, his black pants, and a scar on his face. Eric had purple hair, purple shirt, blue jeans and he was always by my side. Ethan was always so protective of us, especially Annie. You could have called him my older brother. We were all having a great time at the pizzeria, watching Freddy Fazbear, Chica the Chicken and Bonnie the Bunny performing, while all the kids watched and clapped. Even some parents were having a good time, as Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria was the most famous pizzeria around, because of the animatronics. My brother looked around to see if Golden Freddy was around. Golden Freddy was my little brother's most favorite animatronic, ever since we went to Freddy Fazbear's for his birthday and introducing Golden Freddy to him. Too bad he wasn't. It was about 12:00 now and I decided to buy the whole gang pizza. Lunch was on me. Everyone ate, except for Alex. He was still drooling at the animatronics, the silly child. He could drool a whole lake if he wanted to. He looked at them, as if he was under a hypnotizing spell. After a few minutes, we heard that Foxy the Pirate Fox was going to perform, so we decided to go. It was sad for Alex to leave the animatronics but he found Foxy also fun. We headed for Pirate's Cove, and Freddy Fazbear was introducing Foxy to the audience. "And now, ladies and gentleman, please give a big welcome to our most favorite pirate, the one and only, Foxy the Pirate Fox!" exclaimed Freddy. Foxy walked up the stage, saying, "Argh, me maties! I am Foxy the Pirate Fox, the most feared pirate in all the seven seas!" Ethan enjoyed watching Foxy perform, for Foxy was his most favorite animatronic. After a few hours, the pizzeria was going to close soon and Alex and I had to go. Then, something grabbed Alex's attention: Freddy Fazbear. The famous Fazbear said, "Hey kids! Wanna go backstage with your favorite animatronic?" Alex started to follow, so did Ethan and Eric. Annie looked at me with her mezmerizing violet eyes and said, "Are we sure about this?" I also had that feeling and said, "I am not sure, but Alex is a little kid. Let's accompany the young lad." We walked to backstage but something caught my attention: the door to the exit was closed, and so was the door we walked through. Then, the Fazbear we thought was the animatronic, was indeed, a murderer. He got out of the suit and he took out a knife and we were all scared. Ethan got Alex, and I held on to Annie. The murderer stepped up to Eric and he stabbed Eric through the heart. We were all screaming for our lives. As the murderer killed Ethan, Alex was crying. "ALEX!" That was the last time I ever said his name as the poort kid fell to the floor. Annie looked up at me and said, "Travis, I don't wanna die!" I gave Annie a quick kiss and said, "I don't wanna die either. I love you, Annie." "So do I, Travis," Annie replied. The murderer then stabbed through Annie and I through the heart, and we died...