Part 4: Night 7 (5/20 Mode)

It was almost 12:00 A.M. As the new security guard went inside the pizzeria, he made his way to the office, as if there was nothing that was going to stop him from doing his job. Chica and Bonnie were resting at the Show Stage and Foxy was behind his curtains at Pirate Cove. The Puppet was in the Prize Corner while Golden Freddy was in his present box, using it as a bed for his sleep. I was the only animatronic awake, just thinking about what happened a few hours ago, hoping that everything would just return to normal. I was about to fall asleep until the Puppet woke all of us up, excited with a tone of evil in her voice, saying, "It's time to kill the security guard. Come along. We only have tonight to make this happen! Hurry up, Travis!" Ignoring her, I closed my eyes, until mother grabbed me, and raised me off the floor, and yelled, "WAKE UP YOU LAZY-ASS GRIZZLY BEAR! WE HAVE BUSINESS TO DO AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO MESS THIS UP!" Under her control, Foxy, me, Chica, Bonnie and Golden Freddy started making our way to the office, to kill the security guard for my mother's sake... and pleasure.

Fritz Smith's POV

After organizing some of the papers on the desk at the Office, I sat down in my leather chair, turned on the fan, and started doing my shift. It seemed as if nothing was to get in my way. I checked on the Prize Corner and started winding up the music box. I really didn't know what it did, and Phone Guy just said, "There's a music box over at the Prize Corner. Just wind it up and you'll be just fine. It doesn't seem to effect all of the animatronics except for one... I'll be honest. I never really liked that Puppet thing." I checked though the rooms on the monitors on the tablet, and then, Freddy was in front of me, his arm reaching out, as if he were trying to reach into my soul. I put on the Freddy head, like Phone Guy said to do and in a few seconds, he was gone. I took off the Freddy head, and started winding up the music box for a little bit. I made it my strategy to wind it up a little bit at a time and checked to see the rest of the rooms to see where the other animatronics were. I put it down to see both Foxy and Bonnie down the hall way, looking at me, menacingly. I flashed the flashlight at Foxy and he seemed to be dazed by the light. It only affected Bonnie by stopping his movement a little. 2 hours and I was already getting the hang of it. I put on the Freddy head when I needed it, flashed the flashlight at Foxy and winded up the music box and everything was alright. Chica came though the vents, and her arms were extended, kinda like in a cheerleader position. It was finally 5:00 A.M. Everything was fine. Well, not everything. I had a few accidents. Don't blame me. I'm so scared of this damn job. I don't even know why I even bothered to take this job in the first place. It was only 5 minutes until 6:00 A.M. Everything was finally peaceful and then I heard the "Pop Goes The Weasel" tone from the Prize Corner. Oh crap. I DIDN'T WIND UP THE MUSIC BOX! NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! I AM PANICKING! Keep it calm, Fritz. Then, I checked to see the monitors to see if I could wind up the music box for one last chance, but I was screwed. The Puppet thing was coming out of its Present Box and coming straight for me! I had no chance of living. I was doomed. The Puppet moved from the main hall and then, I found it down it staring at me, with her creepy smile and then, it pounced at me, until Freddy tacked the Puppet ...

Freddy's POV

I tackled down my mother, doing everything in my will to stop her from laying her hands on the security guard. As the security guard watch us fight, I pin down the Puppet until it is finally 6:00 A.M. "FREDDY! NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! DON'T YOU SEE I WAS ONLY DOING IT TO PROTECT YOU?!" yelled the Puppet. "LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH! I'M A FREE SPIRIT. I AM NOT GOING TO BE ONE OF YOUR LITTLE PLAYTHINGS ANYMORE. I DON'T NEED YOU, MOTHER!" I yelled that at the top of my lungs, grabbed the Puppet, went to the Prize Corner and stuffed her into the Present Box. "How does it like to get stuffed, huh? IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD, DOES IT, MOTHER?! Now stay there!" I kicked the Present Box and left to the Show Stage where Chica and Bonnie were at. We all rested, finally, and then the pizzeria manager opened the pizzeria. When he got to the Office, he said, "Fritz? Even though you pissed yourself about 3 times on the floor, you made me proud. Here is your check. Unfortunately, I'm afraid we have to let you go." Fritz, actually relieved, said, "Thank you, sir." He walked out of the pizzeria, content with his check and drove away. I watched contently as the manager opened the pizzeria and put the sign that said it was open, put on a big smile, and prepared to perform for the children, along with Chica and Bonnie.