Part 2: Stuffed

As the murderer left, leaving our bodies there, he then said, "You should have run away from a man like me." My soul arose from my body, and I sobbed a little. I looked at the corpses of my friends and sobbed a little more. A few moments later, the souls of my friends and my brother arose from their corpses as well. Then, Annie came and sat next to me, holding my hand. Eric didn't say anything, but I could tell he was worried. Alex started crying his eyes out, and Ethan... well, let's just say he swore alot under his breath. Everything was quiet, except for the "Pop Goes the Weasel" tone from the Puppet's music box in the background. Annie then said, "Well, look at the bright side. At least we all are together." Ethan then suddenly burst out in rage, and yelled, "Annie! Can't you see?! We have just gotten murdered and you're trying to make us feel better by telling us we are together?! You really are a blonde." Annie then burst out in tears and she buried her face on my chest, to wipe the tears off. After a few minutes when her crying calmed a little, I stood up, mad, and exclaimed, "Don't worry, Annie. Ethan is just mad at you because we just got murdered. Plus, he doesn't admit that it's nobody's fault but the murderer's, thinking he can blame somebody right off the bat by making them feel bad. And the fact that he has dumped almost a million girls and won't admit he likes men." Everybody laughed, including Ethan. Ethan then calmly said, "I'm sorry, Annie. And Travis? Shut up when no one is talking to you." I opened my mouth to say something but then a figure came through the backstage door. Annie and Alex got behind me and Ethan and Eric stayed in their spots. It was hard to see in the darkness, but then it was a matter of seconds before we finally found out who it was: The Puppet. The Puppet brought along the 4 famous animatronics with her, too. She then said, "Eric and Ethan, please come to me." Eric and Ethan stepped up, scared, and then the Puppet stuffed Eric's soul and body first into Bonnie the Bunny. She then stuffed Ethan's soul and body into the famous pirate, Foxy. They walked out of the backstage, and to their original places. The Puppet came close to me but was now asking for Annie to step up. Annie and I hugged and kissed one last time, and the Puppet stuffed her into the most beautiful animatronic of them all: Chica the Chicken. As Chica left to the Show Stage with Bonnie, the Puppet brought up the only animatronic left. My most favorite: Freddy Fazbear. Before I got stuffed, I then asked, "Who are you, Puppet?" She approached me and Alex and answered my question... "Someone who regrets leaving my children unattended." I burst out in tears and hugged the Puppet, for she was my mother. Alex join in, and we didn't let go for some time. As I let go, the Puppet formed tears as well. Alex asked, "But... how are you here?" Mother replied, "Well... when I was done talking on the phone with Margaret, I then realized you both were missing. I kept searching for you both, but I couldn't. So... I decided to take matters into my own hands, by committing suicide, hoping it would reunite me with my 2 sons. I must get back to the Prize Corner. Travis, take care of your brother." She stuffs me into the Freddy suit, and leaves, leaving Alex suitless. I did some quick thinking and got the most perfect idea. I walked out of the backstage and into the Main Hall. I search the rooms looking for a place to put my little brother. "Game Room... Pirate Cove... Parts and Service... Ah, here it is. The Party Room." I walk inside the pitch black room, carrying my brother and his soul with me. Alex looks at me with his blue eyes, and asked, "What about me, Travis? Am I gonna get a suit?" I didn't respond, only searched through the dark room until I bumped in what seemed like a very huge present. "Here it is." I open the huge present, to reveal my brother's favorite animatronic, Golden Freddy. I stuff him into the suit, glad, yet, sad to leave my brother alone. I decided to check on my mother, so I walked to the Prize Corner to check up on her. It was 4:00 in the morning, and all you can hear was the music box play its peaceful, yet, creepy melody. I decided to take a few minutes of my time and visit the Prize Corner. The Puppet was there, sad, and I asked why did she need the music box. She replied, "This music box calms me down. It keeps me from commiting murder. In other words, ever since I died, I needed something to calm me down, thinking the music box could make me stop forgetting about the moment I lost you and Alex. Travis, you have to go back to the Show Stage. Don't worry about me. I hear that there will be a birthday party tomorrow, as I eavesdropped on the phone call at the security guard's office. Hurry." I left the room, but something made me go to the Office. Every time I approached it, I can hear the security guard's deep breaths, indicating that he was very scared. When I finally reached the Office, suddenly, Jeremy Fitzgerald puts on a Freddy Fazbear head. I can still hear his hard breathing under the mask, and I stayed there for a few seconds. I wished to tell him I came to do no harm, but I couldn't since he would just think my servos are malfunctioning, and the system is making me say random words picked up by people. I left him alone and walked to the Show Stage, where Chica and Bonnie were already resting. I sighed a deep sigh, and fell asleep with them...