Part 3: The Bite of 1987

It was 6:00 A.M. and I was ready for my first day as an animatronic. The smell of pizza was in the air, the staff was busy, and Chica and Bonnie were being checked by the staff, making sure they would function. The staff never realized our bodies in the suits. In the background, you can hear the "Pop Goes the Weasel" tone from the Prize Corner. The kids started to enter the pizzeria, one being presumably the birthday girl. As I started to sing, Chica and Bonnie were playing the instruments and in the distance, you can listen to Foxy perform in Pirate's Cove, and Golden Freddy in the Party Room, both making the children laugh and enjoy themselves. I looked around for a bit, noticing Jeremy Fitzgerald and the Phone Guy. Phone Guy was explaining the role Jeremy had to do, probably why he was moved over to the day shift and that a new security guard, a man called "Fritz Smith", will be taking the night shift. Nothing looked suspicious. I heard the kids giggling around my mother, and the balloon vendor was giving our free balloons. Sunday was very lively, and to be honest, I've never been so happy in my entire life. It was time for Foxy to perform his best show, and I had to introduce him to the children in Pirate's Cove. I glanced to the crowd, and saw the murderer. He didn't look suspicious, and blended in well with the crowd. He was looking at me... and smiled. I wanted to just teach him a lesson, but there was nothing I could do. I arrived at Foxy's stage, cleared my throat, and said, "Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, please give a warm welcome to everybody's favorite pirate. The one, and only, Foxy the Pirate Fox!" Foxy walked up on the stage, and everybody applauded. "Argh, me maties! I am Captain Pirate Foxy, the most feared pirate in all the seven seas!" The crowd went wild. I applauded with the crowd, for I have never seen a better performance from Foxy. Everyone was enjoying themselves, especially me. Foxy's smile faded, as he looked at one specific person in the audience, the murderer. My soul went beside Ethan's and I asked, "Ethan, are you alright?" Foxy kept on staring at him, and saw the murderer leaving with a child. Then, Foxy snapped. He then SPRINTED toward the murderer, AND BIT HIS FRONTAL LOBE OFF! Everybody backed away from Foxy. Blood was splattering all over the floor, and the murderer said, "No more pain! Make the pain stop!" Chica and Bonnie ran toward Foxy's Cove, and Chica held on to my arm. Blood was on Foxy's teeth, and we were all scared. The staff called 9-1-1 for the paramedics and the police, and one of the staff, a woman, said, "Everybody! Calm down. The situation is being controlled." She shut off Foxy's servos, and then took him to the Parts and Service Room. As they dragged him, his soul was screaming, "I am innocent! I was protecting the child! You have to believe me!" I wanted to do something, but I couldn't. I walked with Chica and Bonnie to the Show Stage, while the staff closed the curtain on Pirate's Cove, where the famous pirate used to be. They placed a sign next to the Cove, that read, "Sorry kids. My attraction is closed. Please come back soon." They closed Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria early that day, while the police were investigating, along with Phone Guy. Phone Guy said there was nothing wrong with the us, other than our bad smell. That's when the police officer opened all of us, revealing our stuffed bodies. The officer, either jokingly or serious, said, "That proves it. Foxy didn't bite off the suspect's frontal lobe off because of a malfunction. He did it for revenge." Phone Guy, confused, replied, "Well, I, uh, was going to take the night shift myself soon and I am not stopping myself. Besides, Foxy the Fox is my most favorite animatronic. I'm not afraid of him." The officer walked out of the pizzeria and called into his radio, saying, "We have proof that Foxy but the suspect for a purpose. Either because of a malfunction or some type of revenge. Whatever it is, this leads to the fact that the suspect is the murderer. He will spend a lifetime in prison for sure." A female officer replied, "Copy that." Phone Guy looked at me, saying, "I'm really sorry for you children getting killed." Looking at his watch, he exclaimed, "Darn! I have to keep explaining to Fritz the night shift. I'll see ya soon, Freddy." The whole pizzeria was closed, but the smell of pizza was still in the air. I sobbed a little. Foxy then ran to the Show Stage, along with BB, Golden Freddy and the Puppet. "What are we going to do? And what about Foxy?" Chica asked, with her very sweet, gentle voice. BB gave us all a balloon to cheer us up, and asked, "And will we all still be the Fazbear Crew?" I hugged Chica, and replied, "I don't know... but something tells me that our souls will never rest... no matter what. They will fix Foxy, I'm sure. We will all be together... this I assure you." Everyone hoped for the best, and we all walked to our original places, where we shall rest for the night...