iii

She couldn't give me an answer, but I already knew

She couldn't give me an answer, but I already knew. The look on her face was a dead giveaway, but it wasn't just that. Her handwriting on her notes looked exactly like Mystery Girl's. Put two and two together and the case is solved.

The Princess of Ravenwood chews on her bottom lip, still thinking about what to say before sighing. "What do you want?"

"What do you mean what do I want? Do you think I'm gonna blackmail you with this or something?" I waved the book before laying it on the teacher's desk.

She sits down on the table and puts her hands on her lap while I step in front of her with crossed arms, "Uhm, yes."

"Why would I blackmail you? What can I possibly gain from blackmailing you?"

"I don't know!" She throws her hands up, "Popularity? Power over me?"

"Pop- popularity? Do you even know who my friends are? And I don't want nor need power over you. No, what I want is simple." A smirk curls up my lips, "What I want is to know how you managed to fake it with your twiddle dee dumbass boyfriend for hours. Not just once, but three times."

"It's ex boyfriend and–" Lisa trails off then drops her gaze to her feet. Taking a deep breath, she stares up to me again.

"Well," She starts fiddling her fingers, "It wasn't that long."

"What do you mean it wasn't that long, you wrote 2 pages back to back about it."

Her hands drop on her lap and she groans, "He came in two minutes! There! Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"He came in what?"

I know she must've been miserable, and that's something to pity her for, but I can't help but to laugh. Two minutes. Two fucking minutes. Even I last longer from jacking off than that!

Lisa looks at me with a disgruntled face and then slaps my shoulder. "Stop laughing, it isn't that funny!"

"Oh, but it is! I mean, it says right here that he slept like a baby right after you did it and you're telling me it was over a quickie? No, that's not a quickie, a quickie would last longer. It's a–" I ransacked my brain trying to find the perfect thing to call it and then lightbulb, "A pump and go!"

I'm holding on to the desk for support now, howling my ass off like a fucking mad man while Lisa was looking at me extremely pissed that it's kind of hot.

"Stop it." She ordered with her cheer captain voice but I don't listen. "I swear to God stop laughing or else."

Steadying my breath, I try to say a few words, "Or else what, Princess?"