Student/Teacher (Nosh)

{WARNING: MORE SEXUAL CONTENT. OH MY GOD}

{Dedicated to @nojimmy <3}

Niall was sitting in class flicking his pen against the desk. This wasn't the most boring class ever, but he didn't like to look up at the teacher, Mr Devine, because he was so damn sexy, and boy did it turn him on.

Him and Josh have known eachother for years and their families were really close.

"Niall?" Niall's head popped up and he saw the whole class looking at him.

"What?" He frowned, looking around at everyone.

"Never mine, I'll pick someone else, you"

Niall zoned out again and without his permission dirty images started floating through his head, but luckily Josh was just a few years older than him, so it wasn't /that/ wrong to think about.

But soon he felt his pants tighted and he tried not to groan in embarassment.

Soon, after several minutes of sqirming in his seat he took his phone out and texted Josh.

"God babe, you're so sexy! I can't contentrate on my work ;)" He clicked send and shoved his phone in his pocket, then looked over at Josh who was now sitting at his desk.

He saw him reached for his cell phone and smirked.

Josh read over the text and glared up at Niall.

"Stop texting" Was all he replied back.

Niall was a little dissapointed at the response he got and decided to take it a step further, "Why? You not in the mood for talking a little dirty with me?"

Josh picked up his phone and glared at Niall, "I would...but in the middle of class?"

Niall bit his lip and chuckled, "Of course, I just want to touch you all over. Touch your body, nice and sloow" He sent it and watched Josh's eyes widen when he read it.

He stood up in the front of class and looked straight at Niall, "Niall Horan, are you texting?" He raised an eyebrow, "I'd like to speak to you in the hall,"

Niall smirked and stood up, following Josh out the door which he closed behind him.

Josh grabbed Niall's hand and pulled Niall into the closet next to them.

"God, never to that again," He pushed Niall against the wall and smashed their lips together roughly.

Niall grunted and kissed him back with just as much force, his arms snaking around Josh's neck and Josh gripped his hips then grinded against Niall.

"God, I want you," He muttered and ran his fingers up Niall's shirt, then tugged it off and re-connected their lips.

Niall trailed his tongue along Josh's bottom lip and Josh opened eagerly.

Niall moaned and poked his tongue into his mouth, massaging Josh's tongue with his own. He pulled back and ripped Josh's shirt off and pushed him back onto an extra table. He kissed down his beautiful body and left a trail of love bites. He kissed all over Josh's neck and stopped when he heard him let a loud moan, signalling he had found his soft spot. Josh threw his head back and he moaned even louder.

"Niall just fuck me," He begged.

Niall nodded and un buttoned his jeans, pulled them off along with his boxers. He then proceeded to pulled Josh's clothing off so they were both completely naked.

Niall picked up Josh's cock and licked up the bottom, causing his throbbing erection to grow harder.

Niall opened his mouth and sucked Josh off while he massaged around his hole with his index finger before thrusting it in. He thrusted harder and watched Josh squirm underneath him, "Yes right there," He moaned and Niall removed his finger then positioned his dick at Josh's entrance, pushing in roughly. He knew for a fact this was not josh's first time and he could be a rough and steamy as he wanted.

He pushed in and immediatly started thrusting, moaning at the look on Josh's face which was complete pleasure.

He pushed in and grinded his hips in circles then thrusted again, hitting Josh's prostate.

Josh screamed out Niall's name and started stroking his own hard member.

"Shh," Niall leaned down and kissed his lips to keep him quietly and he moved Josh's hand and pumped him in time to his thrusts sending Josh over the edge and he came without any warning, causing Niall to moan loudly and cum inside Josh.

Josh screamed out as Niall rode out his high and then pulled out, "We should go back now," Niall whispered.

The two got dressed and walked back to the class hand in hand.

Before he opened the door Josh kissed Niall sweetly, "I really like you Ni," He smiled and let go of him, walking into the class.

Niall made his way to his seat and smirked to himself.

One of the nerds in the front row raised her hand and Josh called on her.

"You didn't have that love bite when you left," She stated and everyone looked between him and Niall.

While Josh blushed, Niall just started chuckling.

THE END

{ Okay I don't know how good this one is...so please let me know if it's some good smut ;) And I just realized, I think my last 5 one shots have been dirty..}