Part 7

Later that same day at the library, Hongjoong had fallen into conversation with Seonghwa who was pushing Hongjoong around on the library cart while he worked and listened.

"So after that, Baekho just ignored me. Honestly I think he's a bit scared of what would happen if you showed up again." Hongjoong explained as he stood on the front of the cart. The extra height made him at around eye level with Seonghwa as he faced him.

"But he plotted his revenge by starting this rumor..." Hongjoong continued.

"Oh?" Seonghwa commented, showing he was still listening as he placed books back on their shelves.

"Yeah. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I had multiple people hit on me today. It was really weird." Hongjoong said. What was he even saying? Seonghwa wouldn't be interested in well... girl talk. Hongjoong felt guilty for talking his ear off, but the slight amusement on the blonde man's face made him keep going.

"Were any of them cute though?" Seonghwa asked, and Hongjoong shook his head.

"Yeah. But honestly, they weren't really my type." He told him.

"Oh yeah? What is your type then?" It was a simple question, but something about the way Seonghwa asked him that made Hongjoong a bit nervous. He held on tighter to the cart.

"I don't know. If it's a guy then definitely tall, but overall... someone who's responsible, hard working, probably someone who can listen to me talk without getting annoyed and..." Hongjoong paused, thinking.

"Someone who makes good coffee. Can't live without that." Hongjoong laughed. The cart stopped moving, and Seonghwa just blinked at Hongjoong.

"What?" Hongjoong asked, completely oblivious like the person he is.

"You... nevermind. It's nothing." Seonghwa sighed, and the cart started up again. Hongjoong noticed that Seonghwa walked a bit faster than he did before as he went into the next section.

"So, I've been meaning to ask you something." Hongjoong said to Seonghwa, who had resumed his task.

"Shoot." Seonghwa said, inviting Hongjoong to ask it.

"Are you a student? I kind of just assumed you were. Also how old are you?" Hongjoong asked all at once, realizing he had no idea.

"That's some things. Plural." Seonghwa corrected Hongjoong, who looked down at his hands in embarrassment.

"Just answer." Hongjoong mumbled, and Seonghwa chuckled quietly.

"Yes, I'm a student at the university down the street, same as you. Also I'm twenty three." Seonghwa told him.

"Oh, thats cool. Guess you're older than me then." Hongjoong said, smiling.

"And how old are you? Joongie." Seonghwa teased. Hongjoong blushed a bit at Seonghwa using the nickname that San used for him.

"Don't call me that. Also I'm twenty two." Hongjoong said matter of factly. Seonghwa laughed.

"Sorry, sorry. I couldn't resist." He said. Something caught Hongjoong's eyes behind Seonghwa, so he leaned to the side to get a better look.

San and Yunho were there.

In the library.

Looking for Hongjoong.

"Shit." Hongjoong whispered as he ducked down behind the cart. He didn't want to deal with them right now. Not while he was with Seonghwa at least.

"What's wrong?" Seonghwa asked, leaning down a bit.

"Friends. Hide me." Hongjoong hissed. Seonghwa looked over his shoulder.