Part 9

"Hey hyung!" San was waiting for Hongjoong outside of his class.

    "Hey San, Whats up?" Hongjoong asked. His friend had a look in his eyes that told Hongjoong that there was something he wanted.

"Wooyoung's friend Yeosang is hosting a party at his place to have some fun before people start studying for midterms." San explained. Hongjoong grimaced.

"Who else is going?" He asked him.

"Wooyoung and I, duh, and Yunho is going along with Mingi." San said. Hongjoong thought about it for a moment. It would be nice to have one night of moderate fun before he started to study endlessly.

"Ok sure. I'll come." Hongjoong decided. San looked surprised for a second, and then his expression changed to excited.

"It's tonight hyung! I'm going out but I'll be back at the dorms by four to get ready. So go say hi to Seonghwa if you have to, but make it quick." San was already walking away. He paused and looked over his shoulder to see if Hongjoong had been listening.

"Got it. Thanks." Hongjoong waved him off and started going in his own direction.

Hongjoong stayed at the library only till four like San had requested. He had wanted to ask Seonghwa about the party, but then remembered that he still was taking time off to practice. So Hongjoong had just studied instead.

When he got to his dorm room, San was already there with clothes thrown over both of their beds, making their room look like a bomb had exploded. 

Being roommates with him was great, but it did mean that their dorm was almost always in a constant state of disarray. Neither of them really minded though.

"San... what are you doing?" Hongjoong asked, surveying the mountains of shirts, pants and jackets that San had laid out.

"Planning our outfits. Duh." He replied, one hand on his chin and one on his hip. His eyebrows narrowed in concentration.

"Hongjoong you have no fashionable things." San commented. Hongjoong laughed awkwardly. It was true, most of his wardrobe was clothing that he had customized himself and none of those were really party material.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Hongjoong said. San patted him on the shoulder.

"It's ok. I'll lend you a shirt and you can wear those white jeans and sneakers you have." San suggested. Hongjoong shrugged, not exactly caring.

San rummaged through the clothes he had on his bed for a few seconds before passing Hongjoong a light blue, short sleeved and slightly cropped sweater and a black and white stripped turtleneck.

"I know you won't want anything too flashy, but this should be fine. Wear some good earrings and maybe a chain?" San suggested. Hongjoong took the clothes from him and went to fish out some earrings as well as a simple, thin silver chain like San had suggested.

"Hyung, oh my god you look so... soft." San said once Hongjoong had changed. He gave him a thumbs up though, meaning it was a good thing.

"And you... do not." Hongjoong commented. San was wearing grey skinny jeans and black boots, he was also wearing a turtleneck, but it was more like a sweater than the one Hongjoong was wearing, and was a plain beige color. On top of that he wore a black leather jacket.

His friend's black and red streaked hair was brushed back and out of his face, but still had a messy and almost roguish look. He had also opted for slightly darker and smoky makeup than usual. Together, he and Hongjoong kind of had the auras of a doberman and a pomeranian.