19

"Yoongi?" I guess I didn't hear who ever walked in when my thoughts were just pouring out.

"Oh Hoseok." He just looks at the mess.

"Sorry about this, Jinnie just needed someone to talk to, so we decided to drink."

I get up off the floor and stumble a bit, did I just say sorry haha.

"Right Jinnie?" I look over at him as my mouth forms a O "oh, hehe. He's asleep."

Hoseok looks at me confused "anyway I think I should go get more drinks for you right?"

I pat myself "Ah where's my card." I fine it on the floor and grab it as start walking to the exit.

Hoseok stops me from going out by yanking my arm, in the process I clash into him and we fall.

"Owie." I look at Hoseok who's propped against the wall holding me on his lap.

"I didn't mean to fall but you're not going anywhere drunk." I pout "but I wanna grab more drinks and have a quick smoke."

I try climbing out but he grips my hips and lets out a deep low "No" I look at him in shock but stay still.

I curl up in his lap and nuzzle my head in his neck.

"You're so warm, I like that." Hoseok still stunned just sits there. "Hey are you ok?"

I look at him confused "Hm? Yea why." He shakes his head "You're just acting weird." I shrug.

"Hey look at me." He looks into my eyes and I stare.

I didn't expect for it to happen so fast but I kissed him.

"Wait wh-" even though he was surprised, he didn't suppress the kiss.

He relaxes into the kiss as I try to kiss him more.

I grab the collar of his shirt to pull him closer as he grabs my hips so I'm closer to him.

Our kiss wasn't sweet it was heated, it felt nice, my urge for a cigarette was practically gone.

I didn't want to stop.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his tongue enters my mouth and we fight over dominance.

It's been so long since I let someone win it feels weird,  it if it's him I wouldn't mind if he dominated me.

We stop kissing, I stare at him with hooded eyes "I like you." His eyes widen as mine shut.

It feel nice to sleep here.

"Hey Yoongi? Wake up." Hoseok sighs and lays his head on the wall.

"Shit, I shouldn't have done that. He's drunk."

Hoseok carefully takes me off of his lap and gets up.

"Yoongi come on you gotta go home." I wake up slightly and groan.

I throw my keys and fall back asleep. Hoseok groans but laughs as well as shaking his head.

He grabs the keys as he picks me up bridal style.

He walks out of Jins apartment and walks me to mine.

When he enters he looks around at the slight mess.

He takes me to my bed and lays me down. He fills a cup with water and grabs some pills.

Just before he wakes me up I grab him, he jumps a bit.

"Don't leave." He looks at me confused. "Come on Yoongi, take some pills." I shake my head.

"Stay..." Hoseok sighs "if you take the pills then I will." I pout "Promise?" He chuckles "Yes I promise.

I take the pills and he climbs into bed. I pull him close and lay on his chest.

He looks at me and sighs softly, he brushes my hair as he watches me fall asleep with a smile.

"Is this the you no one sees?" With that Hoseok closes his eyes and falls asleep.