41

I turn around trying to get comfortable, being slightly awake I lay my arm on top of something hard but soft.

I pull it twords me and burrow my head in whatever it was. I can feel myself fall back asleep as I hear a soft laugh.

...... my eyes widen, a laugh? I look up to see none other then Hoseok looking right down at me.

I just pause as he smiles at me with his hand holding up his head while laying on his side.

I let go of him in an instant and move my head off of what was his chest. I get up out the bed as quick as possible but before I could grab my pants he grabs my hips and pulls me back down.

"Let go." He holds me on his lap as he nuzzles his head In between my neck and shoulder. "Just let me stay like this." I sigh giving up, not because I want to but because this man is was to strong to get away from.

A few minutes go by and I sigh "Come on we need to go before people see us." He nods in my neck and I try not to chuckle.

He lets go of me and we both get dressed. I walk over to the door after I get dressed but Hoseok pulls me back in.

"Get what the fu-" he pulls me in and lays his lips on mine. I try pushing him off but I just melt into the kiss.

"Ok now we can go." I try to catch my breath as he smiles. I hit him and turn around to open the door.

"I fucking hate yo-" once I turn around I just see Jin right infront of me with his eyebrow raised.

Shit- "I was just leavin-" Jin just stands there "Yea I'm sure you were."  Not wanting to talk about anything I just quickly walk past Jin.

"See you in the car." Jin says as I just continue.

Jin looks back at a grinning Hoseok. "I hope you know he's been talk to another guy." Hoseok stops grinning "what?"

"Yea, he's been saying how it's the first man he let be the top. An seeing how both of you came out that room this morning. Either you took dick or you gave it."

Hoseok just stands confused "Knowing you, you don't bottom so I hope Yoongi was willing and you didn't just do it cause he was drunk."

Hoseok stops Jin "Hey you know me better then that." Jin sighs "I know but you also never know. Just be careful." Hoseok just nods as Jin smiles and walks away.

Jin finally gets to the car and gets in the driver seat. "You better have used protection." My eyes widen as he just silently drives off to go back to the house.

At this point I can even remember if we did and I don't know why but telling that to Jin scares me more then telling him I had slept with his best friend-