59

We finally reached the top and as the door opened my heart dropped, the house was trashed.

"Please save him." One of the guards said as I got off and the doors closed.

I truly didn't know it hurt him this bad. How long was I in the hospital... maybe a month? Had he been like this since then.

I look around and see bottles on the floor. Food was thrown almost rotting. One of the glass doors seemed to have a crack in it and don't get me started on the outside.

I look to the stairs to see clothes dropped on it and what seems to be fairly old dried blood.

Ok I'm getting scared, I slowly walk up the stairs to be sure not to slip and when I get to the top I see his door is wide open.

I step forward and it makes a noise "Who's there? Maids? How many times have I said stay away. Please stay away..."

Hoseoks voice sounds so hoarse, please be ok. I catch a glimpse of him and my heart shatters I run over to him.

"Hoseok." He looks up to see me "Yoongi?" Tears instantly start flowing out from my eyes. "Oh my god look at you. Jin was right, I should have listened."

Hoseok was just frozen he couldn't believe it was me. "Y-Yoongi." I nod "I'm so sorry, I should have come faster." He shakes his head multiple times as he instantly hugs me.

"No no no no, don't blame your self never blame yourself, you're ok, You're fine." I hug him back but tightly "Hoseok it's ok, I can blame myself in this area."

We sit there and just both cry as we hold each other. I missed him I missed him so much. "Please can we open the curtains and sit on the bed."

He just nods. He sits down on the bed as I get up and open the curtians. It takes a bit for his eyes to adjust but he starts crying again when he sees me.

"You look so healthy, I'm so glad." I sit down as he holds my face. But I can see him, he had cuts on his body."oh no don't sorry I didn't harm myself.. Kinda. Just when glass would break it would ricochet and hit me."

I shake my head "But it's so amazing to hear your voice, I missed you so much. I never thought I'd see you again."

I just smile softly while tears still flowed out. "Listen to me Hoseok. I know about eveything and I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I met your sister at the hospital and she told me eveything. I truly love you Hoseok and I'm sorry I put you through this."

My head falls as I hold his hands "I didn't listen, I didn't want to listen but I should have. You wouldn't be like this if I did. While I was alone in the hospital I had a lot to think about and honestly I love you so god damn much. I love you way more then I ever could."

He's gripping my hands "you mean everything to me and I know we don't really know much about each other but I feel like I know more about you then the entire world. It doesn't make sense but it doesn't have too. I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry. But I love you, I love you so fucking much and I hate that it took me this long. You helped me and kept me happy but I could never realize that."

He lifts my head up "Hey, look at me." Our eyes meet.

"I love you too." I start to cry more "Hey look at me, I love you and I'll only love you. I never truly knew what it was but you made me happy, you satisfied my heart, a heart that was truly empty inside. I knew only bits and pieces of your past but I already want to recreate it with you. I held you so gentle because I didn't want you to break."

His eyes never left mine and all that was in it was love "I was stupid and did toxic things thinking it was love because I never truly knew how to act. I meant it when I said I didn't want you for sex or that you should never apologize or be thankful for something that should be given. I meant every word and when ever I was able to touch you I felt like I was touching something so valuable that my eyes couldn't comprehend why I could even touch you."

He was trying to hold back his tears "I will never ever fucking regret meeting you, touching you or loving you. How could I ever regret the one thing that made me whole, that made me love and that made me happy."

He holds both hands on my face. "I Jung Hoseok, love Min Yoongi with all my dying heart has left to offer. But in hopes it starts up again, I'll give you nothing more then every piece until it runs out. You are mine and I am yours. There will never be a day I won't love you or hold you and think, fuck im lucky to have something so beautiful, so handsome and grand in my life. I love you." Now both of our faces are wet, we kiss each other.

Happy to be In each other's embraces, happy to know we're ok and happy to know we're still loved by the only person we need.

"What was that a vow you say at a wedding." I laugh and he places his head on mine. "If it's a vow I say to you on our wedding day then yes." I smile as he we just stay holding each other.