57

The night felt so long. "He never really had anyone, I mean yea he had flings, occasional pregnancy scares. But never love. He was afraid of love. But he wanted it so badly."

Poor man, sounds like the opposite of me "But what's so crazy is he found it. You'd never believe how shocked I was when he came to me with a big smile and said he found it. He found what it truly meant to love."

She looked down "Don't get me wrong he knew he was loved by me but it's different when it's for someone else. I was so happy for him. His smile seemed to last the whole day. It kinda made me sad because it was no longer just me."

Selfish- joking but anyway

"God was he so blinded by that love. He would tell me about the person non stop, even came to me after a party he went to and asked if he was mean or something." She laughed.

"He had trouble showing his love because he never had it to begin with but he truly wanted this person. And I hope he can meet them again soon."

The speakers come on "Visiting hours are over, visiting hours are over." Hmm already?

"Oh looks like I talked off your ear and didn't even get to meet the person." She sighs.

"Hey I don't know if they will allow this but."
She sits there and I look over at her. Her head is down.

"If you know the man named Yoongi, could you tell him I'm sorry." She stands up and looks at me "There was a really bad misunderstanding with me and my brother and I wanted to fix it for him but it seemed I missed my chance."

She was smiling at me with tears in her eyes "See I can't come again because I'm getting married very soon so this was my only chance. I failed my brother. But please tell him I'm sorry."

I was shocked and all she did was walk away, before she was completely out of my sight I got up and yelled "I WILL!"

She turned around shocked while wiping tears "ILL TELL HIM, ILL TELL HIM YOUR SORRY AND EVERYTHING YOU JUST TOLD ME."

Her eyes soften as she smiles "Thank you." I could barley hear her but I knew what she said.

Who knew it was me she wanted to talk too.

"Sir Min, you should come inside." I look over to the nurse with tears in my eyes.

Shes surprised and comes rushing over "Are you ok? Did someone hurt you? Did your throat act up again?" I just shook my head.

But I smiled, I smiled for the first time in awhile "No, no one hurt me, my throat doesn't hurt and I'm ok."

She was shocked that I even spoke. But she knew what I meant. "I know what to do now, I know what to do and I feel so stupid for taking this long."