Chapter 6

They hold their snipers and was pointing at you.
You focused.
"Who are you? "
You raise your hands up.  "How did you climbed here kid? "
You then covered one of the other's face and took the other gun. As it came to you, the other one tried to shoot you and you get lower by turning the gun, as the web stretches it hit their fit.
You quickly let go and shoot their hands on the ground.

Honey and Fred created a smokescreen. You then secretly joined the game. As the smokescreen was getting visible, the built men and other skinny men were then hitting big hero six. You shoot two in the head making them fall back with other bad guys being tied in a spider web.

There was only last one left and attempts to shoot Krei. Big Hero Six were at the front while you were in the back.
"One move or I will shoot him! " he shouted, and they put their hands up.
"Let him go, " Hiro spoke.
"Not unless I squeeze his money out of him. And to also know your Identities! "

Krei was tied in the chair with his mouth covered in a cloth.
You wanted to catch the gun and you saw the robot looking at you, and the gang's attention. "Look, let's make this  easy. " Hiro spoke. He was getting close and he put the gun on Krei's Head. "Don't you Dare move! " Then he was pointing the gun in each of the Big Hero 6 so you used it as an advantage. You were in the  right side standing and you rapidly pull the gun on your right hand and you took it then covered his eyes. The gun fell on the ground as you were in the 2nd floor panting, as your left shoulder hurts.
Shoot one to the building and climbed back to the 3rd floor as you see them untying him. Krei was gonna look at you when you shoot his eyes, timing it's eyes were closed. "Ahh! " Krei groaned in pain. You didn't want to see him. Hiro looked at you pissed.
You were upside down as you stick your feet on the ceiling and your hands holding a web.
"Who are you! " Shouted Hiro. They were dumbfounded. "Scanning, " you heard the robot talked and you shoot one of his eyes.
Your Identity needs to be kept.
"We don't mean any harm, " Honey shouted and raise his hands. Go Go shoots you a disc and you shot it too and got it right in your hand.
"What do you want!" Hiro shouted.
You then pointed at your Uncle, and you stand in unopposed to their gravity. Hiro covered his hands to hide Krei. "You can't take him! "
"Just tell us if you wanna join Big Hero 6," Wasabi pointed out, you were becoming a Hero?
"Not until we know who you are, " Hiro snapped with his eyebrows knitted to each other.  You gestured him to shush and hit shoot him with his helmet and left.
He tried to take the web and you left.

"Wh-who was that? " Krei panicked and Hiro was pissed. "Let's follow him-"
"It's not worth it Hiro, " Honey remarked. 
Hiro looked at his teammates. 
"He was so cool! " Fred exclaimed.
"He was weird, " Go Go stated.
"I think he also wants something to you Krei. " Wasabi spoke and they looked at Krei. "You're in danger Krei," Hiro said.  Krei looked at Hiro and was frightened. "Y/n! "
Hiro knew what he meant, "Hiro please check Y/N, "
"On my way, " Hiro then left and went to Krei's Manor.

You were on your room and changed your jacket to your sleeveless, shorts and your lab coat. You took off your shoes and replaced it with a sneakers. You went outside with your sneakers and went outside.
You were waiting to see your Uncle Alistair and to show that you were just y/n.