12

Third POV

Another day,another raid.The guys had began attacking more ships in hopes of finding more clues.They worked out,preparing their bodies for fighting.But,they were also becoming more and more exhausted,but no one said anything,because they didn't want to slow the others down.

Seonghwa POV

I snapped another crew member's neck and continued onto the next one.After the capture of Yeosang,most of the people on the ships we attacked were staying awake,watching out for us.It was becoming difficult to keep up with them when they were throwing dangers at us non-stop.I was very tired at this point.

''Seonghwa-hyung behind you!''Yunho yelled in my head.

I quickly turned around to be met with a blade aiming for my face.I dodged it,but it still grazed over my ear.I hissed from the stinging pain,got the knife out of the pirate's hand and dug it deep into his chest.He dropped dead and I reached for my injured ear.I could feel the blood trickling down my face.

''Are you alright?''

I saw my brother looking towards me and I nodded,then threw myself into the fight again.

Finally,after what seemed like hours,the last enemy in front of us dropped dead.We started walking around the ship to gather whatever we could.

San POV

Me and Wooyoung were rummaging through the cabins and approached the last one after we were done with the others.To our dismay,it was locked.My friend backed a meter away from the door and proceeded to kick it open.Inside were two people.

A fat man,probably in his 50's,was facing us while holding a pistol towards us and a knife up to a guy's neck.The latter was very young-looking,had tears sliding down his cheeks and his blonde hair was a mess.

''Don't come any closer!''The man yelled and,with a crazed look in his eyes, pressed the blade into the male's throat enough to draw blood,making the latter let out a cry and new tears slid down his cheeks.

I stepped closer and the fatass fired a shot at me.The bullet just bounced off my uniform and onto the floor.And again.And again.And again.Now,I was standing not even a meter away from him.

''T-take him!''He threw the boy towards me.

The male stumbled and I caught him.I then looked towards the man.

''Really?''

If I was cranky before because I was tired,now I was pissed.This fat pig was gonna sacrifice the poor boy for his own worthless existence?

''Woo?''

''Yes ?''

''Can you kill him already please?''

''Sure.''

My friend suddenly teleported behind the man and I covered the eyes of the boy in my arms.

''Don't look.''I said to him quietly.

Before I knew it,Wooyoung had pulled the trigger on the fat pig with the latter's own gun,creating a loud bang and ceasing the fatass' existence.

He came over to us and I removed the hand from the male's eyes.

''Do you want to save your life?"Wooyoung asked the latter.

''Yes.''

''Then tell me where Iros' main base is.''

''I ...I don't know...''