Another Date

"I don't want to stop seeing you"he looked straight in your eyes. You could feel a tingling sensation running down your body.
You were clueless of the response you should give but before you could speak pair of soft plum lips met yours. You were surprised by it but as his lips began to move against yours, the feeling was overwhelming so you closed your eyes to contain it and gave in.
Before the kiss could get passionate he broke off.
You were feeling dizzy about what just happened and kept your eyes shut. You could feel his breath, you could feel his lips brushing yours. You opened your eyes to meet his.
"Let's meet again today. I'll treat you" he whispered against your lips.
"Er... I er... " Finding your voice "I er have work but I'll call you." You said hesitating.
He smiled and said "Sorry for keeping you. I'll wait for your call."
You nodded and got off the car. You looked back and saw him turn his car immediately. You sighed and went in. You came to your hotel room and you saw your friend sitting outside worried. "Where were you yesterday? I tried calling you but your phone was switched off."
"Really?!" You found your phone and saw it was off. "Aaah.. it must have drained it's battery. I'm so sorry I was-"
"I know I know you got work and you got consumed in it but at least you should have called or messaged me. If you hadn't had shown up in few hours I would have reported you missing." She said in a matter of fact tone.
"I lost track of time. I was wi-"
"I know when you start writing something or reading something you hardly track time still Y/N"
You just agreed to her with a nod. You have always been that girl who was busy with her work or studies or something regarding her family. You have spent your life till now being busy with either of the things hence your friend or anybody who knows you would not believe if you tell them you are dating.
You sighed, started getting ready and went off to work. You were busy reading an article when you heard a knock at your door. You looked up to see an editor was at the door with a new book that he was proposing. You being just busy with the edits of your book said "I am here for a month for my book publishing why do you want me to listen to it?"
"I had a word and I think you can be a part of our team. We can publish many books together"
"But I like to write books and I don't have the skills to analyze other books."
"That's the thing nobody does but we try. It's up to you, the moment you say yes, will make a contract. You take your time to think." He said calmly.
"So the story.. shall I begin?" He ask politely and you agreed. The story was about a romantic couple traveling the world. It made you bittersweet in the end and you said you liked it to be published. He agreed. When he went off you were back looking at the edits.
Then your brain suddenly drifted your thoughts back to Jimin. You could still feel his touch, you could still feel his lips on yours. You bit your lips and closed your eyes. You could see his smile, you could hear his sweet voice. He really has some power on you. You took a deep breath and started working again. The time ticked by and when you looked at the clock it was 7:30 PM. You realized you haven't had anything just the morning pancakes.
You checked your phone and you saw your parents messages telling you to eat well. You smiled at the message and replied "I did. Don't worry."
When you are away from your family you tend to lie about small things cause you don't want to worry them.
You then packed up your work and went back to your hotel room. You had a nice shower and was about to order dinner when you texted Jimin.
"Had dinner?"
You thought it will take time for Jimin to read the message but as if he was right next to his phone.
"Not yet. Was waiting for your call?"
"Oh, I'm sorry I was busy with work"
"I know 😊"
"I was about to order dinner when I thought of you. So..?"
"So? You want me to sneak into your hotel room?"
"No... No..."
"😂 I was just kidding love. I'm coming to pick you up."
"What?! Right now?"
"Yes, I'm hungry."
You got up and got ready. You didn't know what to wear so settled for a jeans and a top. It wasn't a date right. Just dinner. You sneaked out of your hotel room and waited for Jimin.
He arrived in no time and you climb in his car without delay.
"Where are we going?"
"Nowhere in particular. I'm just hungry and we are going for a great view."
You laughed. He pulled out at a deserted building.
"Ready for some exercise?" He giggled.
You didn't get it but followed him. He took out the food from his car and some beer cans and headed in the building. You followed him. You saw him heading towards the stairs and you understood why he asked that question. You shook you head and followed him. You were out of breath dead till you reached the top. You saw Jimin just a little out of breath preparing the roof top. Spreading sheet and placing the food. It was like a small roof top picnic underneath the stars only distant light enough for you to see each other and the food. He placed himself comfortably and waited for you while you were dragging yourself to the destination. When you reached your spot instead of sitting down you laid down cause you were that out of breath.
"Too much for you huh?" He laughed
"Fortieth floor Jimin. Fortieth floor" you said catching up your breath.
He laughed and waited for you to catch your breath. He put aside the food and lay next to you watching the stars.
"Jimin"
"Hm"
"Thank you for showing me beautiful places."
"Don't you regret it's nothing fancy?"
"It's more than fancy. It's beautiful." You smiled now breathing even.
This was beautiful, you lay there with Jimin looking at the stars...