Chapter 1

Hi! I've read the light novels of SAO but they are in Chinese so my facts may be wrong. Please correct me if there's mistakes! Hope that you will enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Eugeo, do you want to practice sword-fighting after class?" Kirito asked Eugeo as they were changing classes.

"Sure! Let's meet at the usual place. " Eugeo replied with a smile.

Kirito nodded and went in the classroom together with Eugeo.

~ 2 hours time skip~

After a 2 hours lecture about the usage of elements in battles, Kirito and Eugeo started their practical lessons.

~ Few hours time skip~

".... I'm so tired!!" Kirito complained while jumping into his bed. Kirito nuzzled his head into his pillow and muttered, "I want to sleep..."

Eugeo looked at Kirito and sighed, though in his mind he was enjoying Kirito's cuteness. Yes, he has a little crush on Kirito. Though he has already admitted that he liked Kirito, but he can't muster the courage to confess, so he is just silently watching and protecting (in a sense) Kirito.

"Kirito, it's time. Let's go to the courtyard to practice." Eugeo got up from his seat and stretched. He didn't hear any reply from Kirito hence he walked towards Kirito's bed.

Eugeo saw Kirito sleeping and lightly snoring. He smiled and poked Kirito's right cheek. "It's time to practice.." He said in a warm voice.

"Nn....." Kirito rubbed his right cheek and turned to the other side. Eugeo chuckled and resorted to the final resort.

"Kirito, it's time to get up!" Eugeo tickled Kirito's waist, his most sensitive part.

"Ah!! It tickles!" Kirito exclaimed, squirming as he laughed.

"Finally you woke up. Let's go to the courtyard." Eugeo said while holding his wooden sword and heading to the door.

Kirito nodded and walked out of the door while yawning and holding his wooden sword.

~ At the Courtyard ~

Eugeo and Kirito practiced sword fighting for an hour before taking a short break.

"Can we stop here... I'm so tired..." Kirito muttered.

Eugeo sighed, "I can let you have a longer break but we have to practice for at least 2 hours to maintain our physical fitness..."

Kirito sighed and pouted before standing up, "Let's just get over it..."

Eugeo smiled and nodded before getting up and stretching.

They practiced for a few rounds when Kirito noticed a lump of white smoke coming towards Eugeo. Kirito was scared that the smoke might be dangerous so he pushed Eugeo out of the way.

"What are you doing?" Eugeo asked before seeing the white smoke covering Kirito.

Kirito's cough could be heard and Eugeo worriedly exclaimed, "Kirito are you okay?!"

After a few seconds, a gust of wind blew in their direction and the smoke disappeared with it.

Eugeo was about to go straight up to Kirito when he saw something foreign on Kirito's head and something long on Kirito's backside.

"K-Kirito, w-what's on your head?" Eugeo cautiously asked.

"Eh?" Kirito moved his hands up to touch his head, feeling two things on his head. He also felt something touching his thigh and looked behind. He saw a black tail growing from his backside.

'Don't tell me...' Kirito panicked and rushed to the fountain in the courtyard. He saw two black cat ears growing out from his head, both twitching.

"Why are there cat ears and a tail on me?!?!" Kirito shouted.