Chapter 2

I'm back with another chapter~ There's a bit of service in this chapter :3 The character Eira is an OC. Hope that you will like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened to me?!" Kirito exclaimed, touching his cat ears and tail.

"U-Uh.. I think it might be because of the smoke just now.." Eugeo suggested. 'I want to touch it! But I can't...' Eugeo thought while looking at Kirito's twitching cat ears and moving tail.

Kirito noticed Eugeo's gaze and tilted his head to a side, "Yes?"

Eugeo blushed and replied, "I-It's nothing.."

"You want to touch his cat ears, right?" A female voice rang in the empty courtyard.

Eugeo turned his head behind and noticed a shadow near the trees in the courtyard. "Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Eira. I'm a transfer student who's only staying here for three more days and the one who cast that spell by mistake." The girl replied.

"Ah! You made me like this! How do I turn back?!" Kirito exclaimed.

"Calm down~ I have a way, but there are conditions that you have to fulfill first~" Eira said with a smile.

"What is it?!" Kirito and Eugeo asked at the same time.

Eira laughed, "Number 1, you must fulfill the wish of the guy beside you. It's an easy one."

Kirito turned to Eugeo, "What is it?"

Eugeo blushed and stammered, "I-It's nothing.."

"Just tell me! I have to do this to get back to normal!"

"Uh... I want to t-touch your cat ears and tail..." Eugeo blushed lightly.

Kirito blushed and his car ears and tail shot up in surprise. He then nodded and moved closer to Eugeo.

Eugeo reached out for Kirito's cat ears timidly and touched them. Kirito let out a purr and rubbed his head to Eugeo's hand, wanting more.

Eugeo blushed and one of his hands travelled down to tug at Kirito's tail lightly. Kirito mewed in surprise abut continued purring since Eugeo's hand started to ruffle both Kirito's cat ears and tail.

Kirito started moaning and for some reason he got an erection. "Ahem" Eira coughed and both Eugeo and Kirito stopped in their actions, moving a few paces away from each other.

"W-What's the next condition?" Kirito stammered and looked away.

Eira smiled and said, "Let's go to my room first.

"What?!" Eugeo and Kirito exclaimed at the same time.