Chapter 4

Hi! I'm back again~ This will be the last part before the part with the most fanservice! I hope that you will like this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, the door was banged open from the outside. "Oi Eira! What happened to me?!" Eugeo shouted. A pair of brown cat-ears and a tail appeared on him.

"Eugeo, you look cute..." Kirito said, surprised by Eugeo's new look.

Eugeo blushed and averted his gaze. His cat ears bent down in embarassment and muttered, "T-Thanks..."

Eira noticed the lovey-dovey atmosphere between Eugeo and Kirito and smirked. "Eugeo, did you hear our conversation just now?"

"What conversation? I didn't hear anything."

Eira got an idea and answered, "Actually~ Kirito said that..."

Kirito blushed and exclaimed, "Stop! I'll tell him personally, so Eira, could you leave both of us alone for a while?"

Eira smiled and went out of her room, leaving both Kirito and Eugeo alone. Eugeo blushed and asked, "S-So what do you want to tell me?" Eugeo's cat ears were perking up and he was trying to look at Kirito but he was too embarassed so he then averted his gaze.

'Eugeo is so cute!' Kirito thought as he answered, "Actually, I-I have l-liked you."

"Eh!" Eugeo exclaimed, blushing.

Kirito nodded and scratched his head.

Eugeo fidgeted and thought, 'D-Does that mean that K-Kirito likes me too?' He blushed when he thought of that. He kept looking at Kirito and finally, both of their eyes met.

"Yes?" Kirito asks. Eugeo blushed and timidly reached his hand for the edge of Kirito's shirt and tugged it. "I l-like you too..." Eugeo whispered.

Kirito grabbed Eugeo's shoulder and exclaimed, "Really?!" Eugeo nodded. "Yes!" Kirito exclaimed while hugging Eugeo.

Eugeo blushed and hugged back. He then whispered, "C-Can I do something?"

"Yeah?" Kirito asked, looking straight in Eugeo's eyes.

Eugeo then tugged Kirito's hand and muttered, "C-Can I hold your hand?"

Kirito smiled and held Eugeo's hand. "I can hold your hand as much times as you want, just if you request me to." Then he kissed the back of Eugeo's hand.

Eugeo blushed and leant into Kirito's embrace. Kirito raised Eugeo's chin and leant closer. Eugeo blushed and knew what was going to happen but did not do anything.

"Ahem!" Eira's voice rang and both Kirito and Eugeo were shocked and embarrassed.

Eira gestured for both of them to sit while she sat on a chair, but there was only a chair open. Kirito then sat on the empty chair when Eugeo saw that, he pouted a little.

'Eugeo is so cute!' Kirito thought as he motioned Eugeo to come closer to him. Eugeo walked to Kirito with some hesitation. Kirito had a enticing smile on his face and then patted his lap, "Eugeo, you can sit on my lap"

Eugeo blushed and looked away, muttering, "C-Can I?"

"Obviously!" Kirito exclaimed. Eugeo then sat on Kirito's lap. "A-Am I heavy?" Eugeo asked.

Kirito put his head on Eugeo's shoulder and replied, "You aren't! Why do you think of that?" Then Kirito lightly tugged at Eugeo's tail.

"Gyah!" Eugeo stood up suddenly. Kirito then grabbed Eugeo back onto his lap and whispered to his ear, "I'm sorry, but I just want to see your cute reaction"

Eugeo blushed and fidgeted. "Uhh... When are both of you going to stop flirting for a while? Aren't both of you curious what Eugeo drank?"

After hearing that, both of that became silent. Eira cleared her throat and started, "So.. Eugeo actually drank the potion/aphrodisiac And according to my calculations, it is going to take effect about now..."

Just as Eira said that, Eugeo fell into Kirito's chest. Eugeo started panting and grabbed the collar of his shirt, "I feel weird..." He then started to tremble.

Kirito started to panic and asked, "E-Eira, w-what do I do now?"

Eira replied, "You must have intercourse with him, or else the effect will get worse if you leave him like this or if he tries to solve it himself. To help you with it, I'll give you something." Then she gave Kirito something in a bag.

Kirito bridal-carried Eugeo and grabbed the bag in a hurry to get back to their room.

"K-Kirito, what's happening?" Eugeo panted.

"It's nothing.. I'm going to make you feel better but... I have to... Uh..." Kirito comforted.

Eugeo smiled and whispered, "I-Its okay. I-I know what you h-have to do.."

"Is it really okay?"

"Yeah.. Since I like you too.."

"Thanks.. I'll try to make it less painful for you.." Then Kirito kissed Eugeo's forehead and picked up his pace to their room.