Chapter 5

Hi! This is the last chapter~ There's mature content in this chapter~ Hope that you will like it~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirito placed Eugeo lightly on the middle of the bed, while sitting on the edge of the bed, opening the bag.

"Why isn't.." 'Wait.. In UWO couples will get children immediately when they register for marriage right? I should be thankful that there is lube..' Kirito thought.

"Eh? Can I see it?" Eugeo asked, with his face red and his eyes clouded with lust.

Kirito blushed and showed Eugeo the bottle of lube

"W-What is this? Lotion?" Eugeo muttered with a blush.

There was a short silence before Eugeo panted, louder than before. He crawled towards Kirito, whispering with a cute pout, "Kirito..." His cat ears were bent and his tail was tugging onto Kirito's arm.

A switch was clicked on inside Kirito's mind and he pounced onto Eugeo. Kirito caught Eugeo's lips into a deep kiss, asking for permission to enter his tongue. Eugeo moaned and complied, opening his mouth. Their tongues battled for dominance. They only separated when they didn't have any breath.

Eugeo panted, cheeks red, mouth slightly open. This sight made Kirito's erection twitch. Eugeo reached out for Kirito's hand, Kirito complied. Eugeo used Kirito's hand to touch his heart, whispering, "Kirito... Can you make me feel better..."

Kirito's glint in his eyes changed into a predator's and he replied, "Don't regret it"

Eugeo flinched and he nodded.

Kirito got up from Eugeo and said, "Eugeo, could you move to a side first?"

Eugeo then moved to his right, opening the spot in the middle of the bed, at the bed frame. Kirito then sat cross-legged at that spot, back facing the bed. He then gestured for Eugeo to sit on his lap.

Eugeo blushed and sat on Kirito's lap with his legs grabbing on to Kirito's waist.

Kirito caressed Eugeo's cat-ears and whispered, "You said you won't regret it, right?"

Eugeo let out some moans and nodded.

Kirito then smirked and kissed Eugeo deeply, intertwining their tongues together. Kirito then used his hand to unbutton Eugeo's shirt, pulling it up and Eugeo complied, raising his hands up while intoxicating in their heated kiss.

They separated for a while, gasping for air, before connecting again. Kirito used his tongue to explore Eugeo's mouth, while using his hands to fondle Eugeo's nipples, pinching and rubbing, making Eugeo letting out moans.

Kirito seperate from Eugeo and nibbled on his cat-ears. Eugeo moaned and mewled. Since Eugeo was sitting on Kirito with their members in cross proximity so Kirito could feel Eugeo's erected member twitch.

Kirito then smirked and moved downwards to Eugeo's neck, leaving a kiss mark there as well as finding Eugeo's sweet spot, making him moan.

Kirito then moved down to suck on Eugeo's nipple, using his other to fondle the other nipple.

Eugeo moaned and arched his back. When Kirito saw that, he chuckled and sucked it harder, while nudging his erection to Eugeo's. Eugeo grabbed onto Kirito's shirt and panted, "K-Kirito... C-Could you pay a-attention to other places, l-like here?" Then Eugeo nudged his erection towards Kirito's.

Kirito then placed Eugeo on the middle of the bed, taking Eugeo's pants off, exposing his lower half.

Eugeo blushed and covered his lower half, muttering, "D-Don't look at me..."