Chapter 3

I'm back! I've added a twist in this part~ I hope that you will enjoy it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's okay~ Just come in~" Eira said while pushing Eugeo and Kirito in. They were at the door of Eira's room and did not know what to expect.

When they entered Eira's room, it was as if they entered a lab. They were flasks everywhere and there's an eerie aura in the room.

"I don't like this feeling..." Kirito hid behind Eugeo. Eugeo flinched but continued to let Kirito stay behind him.

Eira went to a table with a mountain of stuff and after a few seconds, she took out a ball of yarn.

"Nya!" Kirito's cat ears and tail shot up. Eira moved the ball of yarn to the left and Kirito's eyes followed it. After some time of teasing, Eira three the ball of yarn to a far corner of the room.

"Nya!!" Kirito ran to the ball of yarn and started to play with it. He nudged the ball of yarn and let out cute mewls.

Eugeo blushed. Eira saw what was happening and smiled, while motioning for him to go to her.

Eugeo went to Eira and she motioned for Eugeo to sit down on the chair just across of her.

Eugeo sat down and Eira started talking, "The last condition for Kirito to return to normal is that...you have to let him drink this potion today." She pushes a bottle towards Eugeo.

"What is this?" Eugeo asks

"It's a potion, with some intense side effects."

"What are the side effects?"

"Hmm... I won't tell you, but it'll fulfill make you satisfied in a sense~"

"Just tell me"

Eira sighs and smiles, "This potion works as an aphrodisiac, a really strong one. When Kirito tries to satisfy his desires, the effect will get stronger. So the only way to make the effect fade away, is to have intercourse with Kirito."

"Wait what?!" Eugeo blushes.

And at that exact moment, Kirito spoke, "What are both of you talking about?"

Eugeo drank from a cup and tried to think of a reason. Before Eugeo could say something, Eira offered Kirito the potion, "Here's a drink for you, you must be thirsty!"

Without any suspicion towards a stranger, Kirito took the potion and gulped it down, saying "Thanks" afterwards.

Just as Eugeo was about to say something, the dinner bell rang. Eugeo was about to drag Kirito to the dining hall when Eira said, "Eugeo, could you help us get dinner?"

Eugeo sighed and nodded, leaving the room. Kirito was left along with Eira and there was an awkward atmosphere. After a moment of silence, Eira spoke, "So... Kirito, you like Eugeo, right?"

Kirito blushed, and nodded. Eira smiled and continued, "Have you planned to confess to him?"

"I have... But since I've became like this... I can't.."

Eira nodded and when she saw the half-drank cup on the table, she was shocked. "K-Kirito, who drank this cup?"

"It's Eugeo, why?"

"Shoot! I gave you the wrong drink!"

"W-What did I drink?"

"You drank a prototype that let you give your cat-like qualities to another person, and that person must have touched your cat-ears and tail."

"T-That means my cat-ears and tail have been given to Eugeo?" Kirito exclaimed.