two - meeting

ssAllmight started coughing up blood and turned into his skeleton form, losing a little bit of balance, but y/n held him up.

"jeez dad how bad is it now?"

"Are you alright, Toshi?"

"thankyou," he coughed, "the amount of time I can keep muscle form had gotten shorter"

"you told me your symptoms over email, but I didn't realize it'd gotten this bad," Dave said, as he examined Toshi's weakened state.

"dad, go get in the examination bed next door," y/n said, walking over to a table and grabbing her bag.

All might then listened to his daughter, knowing that the two others in the room were going to look at his quirk stats.

--

*le gasp*, "what's going on Toshi?", dave asked.

Y/n had entered the room, and taking a quick peek at the stats on the monitor dave was sitting in front of, she knew instantly what had happened.

'he passed it on'

"Why are your quirk numbers going down so dramatically!" dave asked, panicked, "even if you were seriously injured in your fight against all for one, to suddenly get these numbers is unusual. What happened to your body?"

Toshi coughed, "if you're a hero for a long time, your body's gonna fall apart"

'what is he- oh right we can't tell him about OFA'

"At this rate, the symbol of peace will be lost," dave tensed up, "the only reason japan is able to keep its crime rate at 6% is because of you, other countries have rates above 20% across the board. There were many times I wished you had just stayed in America."

"no need to be so pessimistic," all might spoke, "there are plenty of capable pro heroes, and many people who support the heroes, like you"

"dave," y/n spoke clearly, the two turning their attention to y/n, who they didn't realize had come into the room, "can I talk to my dad real quick... alone?"

Dave simply nodded and left, his head down low, and y/n turned her body to face her fathers.

"you passed it on, didn't you?"

"shhh! someone could hear you," he said putting a finger towards her lips, "but yes, I did."

"it's midoriya, right? that's why he was so discreet about what his power was when melissa asked, and why he came with you?" she questioned, making some conclusions.

"correct, he reminds me of me when I was a quirkless teen."

"oh I see," she nodded understandings, "how much longer do you think you have?"

"I don't know."

"well fan-fucking-tastic dad," she said sarcastically, "what is everyone gonna do when we won't have a symbol of peace anymore?"

"I'm not sure"

"This sucks," she whined.

"I know y/n, I know."

"by the way," she said, changing the subject with as nice of a voice as possible, "do you think there's any way you could finally let me move off the island? I wanna see what japan is like."

"y/n you know why you're here," he sighed.

"yeah but if all for one wanted to kidnap me again, couldn't he just have that warpy guy I saw on the news from the usj attack come kidnap me? it would be far too easy for him to not have tried anything yet, I'm pretty sure I'm safe now."