four - hacker wamen

"what do we do, break it?" todoroki questioned.

"if we do that then the security system will notice us and the villains will react," melissa said, breathless from running.

"i hope katsuki's not doing anything idiotic" y/n thought.

Mineta then opened a door, they kept running until the shutters all started closing in front of them until todoroki made a huge block of ice in one of them right before it closed.

Iida jumped through and kicked a side of the wall, "lets cross inside here."

"wh-what's this place?" midoriya asked as they ran

"a plant factory, they research how quirks affect plants here."

"if the shutters closed they most likely know we're here," y/n cut their conversation off.

"WAIT-" jirou yelled, putting a hand in front of them, stopping them from running more, "the elevators coming up."

"let's hide and let them pass us," midoriya said in a quick, yet hushed tone.

Everyone then hid behind a bush, denki asked about using the elevator but y/n shot that down, saying how the villains would notice.

The elevator then opened, revealing two of the villains from the party.

"they said the kids were in here," one of them said as they walked.

"they came into an annoying place," the other one complained.

Everyone was hushed, but all of them were praying the villains didn't come any closer.

"I FOUND YOU DAMN KIDS!" he shouts.

Everyone stayed still, knowing it was a bluff, until a familiar voice rang through the room.

"huh? what did you say, you bastard?"

'shit its katsuki'

Y/n looked up to see bakugou and kirishima together, kiri looking tense, but bakugou looking annoyed.

"what are you doing here?" villain number dumb questioned.

"that's what I want to know," bakugou replied, getting annoyed.

"leave this to me okay!" kiri said, stopping him. "um, we got lost," he smiled nervously, "where should we go for the reception?"

"I CAN SEE THROUGH YOU DONT LIE TO ME!!" the taller villain said as he made her arm huge, about to attack when todoroki jumped in with a block of ice and saved kirishima.

Everyone had then jumped up as well, there was a banging inside of the ice block, and todoroki froze the ground and started lifting everyone up, "we'll stall for time here, look for a way to get to the top"

"oi what about you icyspicy?" y/n said, annoyed that he thought he could could do that shit on his own.

"I'll be fine just go!"

Y/n and everyone then got lifted up and they started running, there were lots of explosions and noises behind them, but she would just have to trust that the three boys had it in the bag. They ended up getting blocked, but midoriya noticed the door to the maintenance room for the sunlight system.

Momo then threw sticky bomb thing at it and blew up the door. They planned on trying to get someone up the vent and into the wall, everyone turned to mineta.

"w-wait me?"

"please mineta!!" ochaco asked.

"you're the only one who can do it" kyoka said.