Chapter 14

"Well that wasn't too bad?" I say to Katniss as we walk out of the filming room.

"Yea I guess not. I'm just happy your here with me." she tells me.

"Well I'm happy your here with me too" I say as I run my arms up her shoulders and plant a kiss on her forehead.

"I think you missed" Katniss jokes.

"Oh really?" I ask flirtatiously.

"Really." she says back.

I pull her into a passionate kiss filled with love and happiness. Only when we are deprived of air do we split. 

"Better?" I ask grinning.

"Much" she says giggling.

I know were both thinking about the same thing when I start to ask...

"Kat can we go back to our-" I get out before she cuts me off.

"Yes." she says as she grabs my hand. 

We run through the hallways hand in hand laughing and smiling. Everyone stares at us with weird faces but we just turn to each other and crack up. 

I am so happy to be with this girl.

When we get to our room I quickly open the door and pull a giggling Katniss inside. She stands in front of me laughing with a huge smile on her face.

She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Oh my lord.

I can't help but look at her up and down and stare into her diamond eyes.

"What?" she says laughing.

"You." I say back without moving my eyes from hers.

"What about me?" she asks back.

"You are so beautiful." I tell softly and I walk towards her and pull her into a tight hug.

"Don't ever leave me again." I say inhaling her familiar sent of pine and flowers. 

"I won't Peeta. I promise." she says into my neck where her head sits.

"I love you Katniss." I say squeezing her tighter. 

"I love you too Peeta." she says and the feeling of her lips on my neck send shivers through my body.

She loosens the hug and stands on her tippy-toes and kisses my lips so gently and soft. I slowly exhale a breath of relaxation and I kiss the top of her forehead gently. 

"I'm gonna get a quick shower to wash all this hairspray out of my hair... ok?" she says.

"Sure. Wait how about you take a bath?" I respond.

"Yea actually that sounds really nice." she says. 

"I'll go get the water running for you." I say and plant one last kiss on her forehead before we move apart. 

I go into the bathroom and slowly turn on the faucet and let the water run till its warm and then fill up the bath.

"Kat its ready." I shout over to her.

"Coming." she shouts back and comes in the room. 

"Thank you so much" she says to me.

"Anything for my Kitty Kat."I say playfully.

"You better not call me that in public!" she giggles.

"We'll see." I say playfully.

"Ok enjoy your bath, yell if you need anything." I say walking out the door.