Chapter 3: YouTube

Quinn's pov

Gabe, James, and Nathan were setting up the video while I fixed the box so the cups and straws could go into it.

"Quinn do you wanna be in this one?" Asked Nathan. I had to think about it for a minute, did I really wanna be online right now where Jeremey could see me and try to get back with me? Gabe and Nathan said they wouldn't let that happen and I trust them.

"Yeah, sure," I said faking a smile,  Gabe was looking at me like he didn't believe me but I just shook my head and mouth to him that I would tell him later and he nodded.

We decided we would do the challenge in teams, it was Nathan and James v.s Me and Gabe. There would be 2 cups instead of 3 and both people from the team had to guess what was in the cup that they drank out of. Nathan started the intro and introduced me, I smiled and waved at the camera and he started to explain the challenge to the viewers.

"So the first round Quinn and Gabe will be fixing the drinks and me and James will be in the corner," Nathan said running to the kitchen corner with James after handing Gabe the camera. Gabe and I were giggling looking at the ingredients we chose the store.

"So Quinnie what should we give them" Asked Gabe. I picked up a bottle of mustard and held it up

"A little bit of dis" I said before putting it into one of the unspeakable cups while Gabe chose Teriyaki sauce. We put the cups in front of the box, putting the straws into them and poke James and Nathan.

"Alright, guys me and James are now going to pick a cup and taste it and try to guess the contents of the cup" Nathan explained choosing the blue cup while James chose the clear one. The blue was teriyaki sauce and the clear was the mustard. They both took a sip and looked disgusted making me and Gabe laugh.

"Mine is most definitely mustard," James said gagging 

"Is mine clam juice or something? It's so nasty" Nathan said scrunching up his nose.

"James got it right but, Nathan your wrong yours is teriyaki sauce," Gabe said laughing.

"Aw dang it, I thought I was spot on" pouted Nathan as we laughed at him and marked one point for him and James. We then moved on to the next round and Gabe and I had to go to the corner. Gabe decided it would be funny to put me on his shoulders and duck walk to the corner.

Gabes pov

I picked up Quinn and put her on my shoulders, I got a squeal out of her but, I didn't expect any less as I had done it so suddenly so I guess I surprised her. I quickly duck walked to the corner as we both rested our heads in it giggling.

"Their such weirdos I swear," Nathan says to what I assume is the camera. I quickly made a bird noise as to confuse Nathan and Quinn joined in surprisingly causing me to chuckle a bit.

"Gosh we better feed those baby birds quick!" James says with a sense of fake urgency. James practically runs over to the table and sets it up I guess.

"Alright baby birds, your meal is ready," Nathan says laughing evilly. I put Quinn down slowly on the table. She went over to the red straw so I got the orange one.

"Here goes nothing," says Quinn as she takes a sip that's a little hard to get through the straw but, eventually she gets it and she gags slightly.