Maging Sino Ka Man pt.1

After two years of a happy marriage, Sasha's husband cheated on their union as a couple.

He kicked her out without a place to stay, only a couple of possessions she had carried on her luggage and bag. Walking on the cold night in New York city.

Tears fell down from her eyes, she couldn't believed what happened yesterday. Her eyes swollen as her long black hair was behind her back and a scarf keeping her neck warm.

George a boy she loved into a man he was. They met on a dating site when she was young,  for he was only eight months older than her. At the age of twenty-four they got married on her little home town in Cebu.

He was a big man with a height of six feet tall and six more inches compared to her indigenous height she inherited of four feet and eleven inches. He was blond and had the most prettiest blue eyes she ever saw in her life, he worked at the office as a manager of a toy company. They didn't had a problem with money yet she came to live with him to find and have a job. She would send money to her parents and siblings with her own earnings as a nurse.

He didn't liked the idea saying they were being independent of her but how could he say that?  Before their marriage he supported her in that. Yet she got fired after her superior tried to assault her. Her husband did not believed and said she seduced him.

He clearly knows that her home land was a developing country in need, full of stupid politicians and corruption that overpowered the good. Yet they were more respectful to their partners and religion itself. They were in need of help! 

George never went to church since he was eleven!  Outrageous,  he almost didn't want to get married on a church as well. For years she loved that man,  selfless man who only thinks of himself.

She wasn't a desperate woman who only seek a fucking green card to save her ass on the states. No, she was a young woman in loved.

Given with the choice to go work in London with her aunt, she declined and decided to stay with her husband.

Her body shivered from the cold as her thick trench coat didn't do a thing to keep her warm. She had friends, few of them. Though she didn't wanted to see them, she didn't want them to see her in misery. They always reminded her that her marriage wasn't happy.

George would constantly flirt and text with his ex girlfriend whom he could not get over after all these years. When she got fired and what had happened to her, that when he dared to make a move.

She saw them laying in bed, naked and asleep. She screamed and choked then slapped the woman he slept with. Throwing a tantrum at him as she cried and hit him.

She was devastated and broken.

She wished she never met the man nor come to this place. Strolling down the busy road, she came to seat on a bench on a bridge. Silently she cried then stopped as an old man in his sixties handed her over his napkin.

Wiping her tears and looked at him. He looked just like her, a man who lived on the same country like her. His complexion and facial recognition said so. She cried even more as the man sat beside her. Talked to her and introduced himself.

"What's the matter iha?  Tears does not suit you... I am  Miguel Garcia by the way. You might have heard of me,  I used to be a famous composer and singer back then in the 80's. " he grinned and embraced her.

"My husband cheated and kicked me out... I don't know where to go. " she cried.

"Well if you don't have a place to go. There's plenty of room at my home. My youngest daughter and wife stays there with me. Would you like to come? "