~23

"Oh I forgot to mention, if you lose, I get to pick the tattoo, don't say anything if you agree to these terms" I laughed when Yoongi raised an eyebrow at me.

At first we just sat in silence staring at the wall opposite us, and then I turned in my chair to face Yoongi and grabbed one of his hands. I hummed to myself and bent each of his fingers one by one, then straightening them again. I looked up at Yoongi, his expression told me how confused he was as to what I was doing. "Have you never played with someone else's hands before? It's kinda cool, I used to do it to my parents all the time." Yoongi shook his head, obviously not being able to talk. I shrugged.

Jimin walked into the room and rubbed his eyes, "hey guys"
"Hi Jimin, would you like Yoongi to make you something to eat?" I smirked and looked at Yoongi, "You don't have a problem with cooking do you, just say if you do!" Yoongi shook his head and walked into the kitchen. "What's up with him?" Jimin asked, tilting his head a little as he looked at me. I stifled my laughter and told him about the challenge.

"Did you know me and Tae have a tattoo?" Jimin told Yoongi as he was eating. Tae had come in earlier and was looking much better, he had also been informed about Yoongi's challenge. Yoongi practically choked on his water, his eyes were wide as he waited for an explanation. "We were really drunk one day and it just happened! Do you wanna see?" Yoongi nodded cautiously. Jimin lifted his shirt a little and I saw a black outline of a heart with the letters T and J inside. "That is the cutest thing!" I squealed, Taemin were definitely my favourite couple. "Thanks, Yoongi, do you like it?" Jimin looked up to his friend, who nodded.

Yoongi lasted the rest of the evening and darkness was beginning to fill the house, Jimin and Tae said they weren't tired but they went
upstairs anyway, I heard them laugh as they ran up the stairs. "Hey, it's quite hot in here, mind if I open the front window?" I turned to Yoongi, who shook his head. I turned the handle and pushed open the window, immediately feeling a breeze. I inhaled the cool air and felt arms wrap around my waist, I turned a little as Yoongi put his head on my shoulder. He closed his eyes as the breeze blew his hair, I turned and ran my hands through the fluff, giggling when Yoongi pulled me closer. I twirled and grabbed his hand, pulling him over to the sofa. I pushed him onto it and lay beside him, slowly his arm draped around me.

I woke up to a strange noise, a sort of thud. I looked around the dark room and thought I saw movement by the window. I blinked and tried to allow my eyes to adjust, there was definitely movement outside the window. I rolled off of the sofa and tiptoed to the window, my eyes went wide and I stepped back, "how did you find me?!"