~26

The window smashed inwards, spraying glass everywhere. I covered my face with my arm but didn't feel any pain, even though I was certain I could feel glass ripping through my skin, it must've been adrenaline. The sound of the shattering glass was loud, loud enough that it alerted my dad to what was going on, I could hear him shouting.

"You're going to have to climb out, quickly!" Yoongi insisted as he tried to get rid of most of the glass with the stick. I gulped and slid over to the seat closest to the window, looking up at Yoongi and then shoving my arms and then my head through the huge hole in the window. I put my hands on the outside of the door and, with as much force as I could, pushed myself out of the car. I could feel the leftover glass tearing through my jeans and then I landed on the ground with a thump.

Sirens were wailing in the distance as Yoongi helped me up from the ground. The door to my house swung open as I dusted myself off. Yoongi grabbed my arm and ran to the other side of the car, ducking down behind the metal.  My heart was pounding in my chest as I thought we'd been seen, apparently we hadn't when my dad let out a loud roar of anger. He walked towards the other side of the car and we crouched even lower so he wouldn't see the top of our heads. There was a loud thump on the car, I took a guess that my dad had slammed his fist against it, he does that a lot.

The sirens were getting louder, closer. My dad began walking around the car, probably looking out for the police car. We shuffled around, I winced when our shoes rubbed against the ground and made a sound. Every time we moved I feared we would be seen, for a while we weren't, until my dad suddenly turned around.

He grinned evilly, making me feel nauseated. He stomped over and I pushed Yoongi behind me as he grabbed my shirt collar and lifted me from the ground, I felt a small pain on my back, probably where Yoongi had landed, but I was more focused on the lack of air getting to my throat.

The police arrived just in time, "put the girl down!" One of them shouted, my dad's eyes widened as he realised the choice he had to make; stay and probably be arrested, or make a run for it. Obviously he chose the latter, bolting away and leaving me to fall to the ground. Yoongi rushed over and helped to stop me from slamming into the floor. A policeman ran after my dad, but he was already too far gone.

We were brought to the police station so that we could explain everything that had happened tonight, everything happened so fast I hope I explained it all, what helped was Yoongi holding my my hand all throughout the interview.

"Are you okay?!" Tae and Jimin ran up to us at the station, we had called them and asked for them to pick us up. "I think so" I took a shaky breath, looking down at my torn clothes from all the glass and the blood stains on Yoongi's clothes. "But I don't think I can stay with you any longer, seeing as my dad is somewhere nearby and knows where I am living, it's not safe for any of us."

Jimin thought for a moment and then smiled, "Don't worry, I think I have a friend who wouldn't mind a couple of new roommates, I'll give them a call and we call all stay with them, a new beginning."

This is the end of Soulmates, thank you for reading and getting this far, 26 chapters is a lot to read. Thank you if you commented, voted or even just viewed my chapters, I really appreciate every one of you. If you would like a part two please let me know.

I purple you all!