Time

Although when we are growing up we believe summers are never ending as we grow up they start seeming shorter and shorter. It's not because you image it...it's because the older we get the more we live thus making us think time is going by faster.

Sometimes we have those moments that seem frozen in time almost like a picture others go by to fast and you just wish they could slow down. They aren't always exactly happy or sad moments. Sometimes they can be as random as that time that stranger waved at you or maybe when you got news of something wonderful or something horrendous.

Time isn't something we can fast forward, slow down, replay, or stop. It never stops going, not for you, me, or for anyone for that matter. That can either be a cruse or a blessing. As time goes by you can either see it as if you had more time to live or that you are closer to death.

There will be occasions were a day, week, month, year seem never ending or when they just go by in a flash and you can't even remember properly what happened that day, week, month, or year. Some people are okay with time the way it happens and just let it be... others collect items to help them later in life remember those days wether it's pictures you print out from the internet or your camera or your phone. Others do little notes through out the year and keep them safe or whatever it is.

A lot of us have to learn from a young age that time goes on and will never stop even if all the clocks, watches, phones break. Others learn it later on in life and that's perfectly okay. As time goes on you may loose things, people you love, or meet people that you start to love, or get a new favorite item. Whichever the case is just remember to cherish every little/big moment because one day you may not have it and you might want to go back in time but you won't be able to (unless time travel becomes possible but that's very unlikely). Just remember time stops for no one

-AZ