chapter 2

THE ONE WITH A COMPLICATION (PART 2)

“ YOUR POV “
“ Why was Archie here? He made it so clear that he wanted nothing to do with me. He didn’t even have to balls to appear at the party last night or even answer my texts, I have no idea what is bothering him. We are fine, we were happy and out of the blue, he just left.
Jughead kissed me and I felt something, which I shouldn’t. Jughead is Archies bestfriend and I could never tell him what happened. Jughead and me cant ever do this again. It was a mistake, I was drunk.
//
“ [ YOUR NAME ], can we talk? Please? “ Archie asked,  his eyes showed regret, like he had done something terrible.
“ She doesn’t want to talk to you, you made it clear what you wanted. “ Jughead quickly interrupted, you could see the anger in his eyes.
Jughead, its fine. Archie what do you want? Havent you fucked me up enough already? “, you were trying so hard not to cry.
It hurt looking at Archie knowing he didn’t give a damn about you last night. Jughead was there for you and for some reason you couldn’t stop thinking about that damn kiss.
“ I’d rather talk to you alone, we need to talk and about what happened. Please ( your name).”, Archie said.
“ Fine, lets go to my room and talk.” you said softly. Even though you broke up, you felt guilty with what happened. Not knowing what Archie was really doing behind your back.
When you got there, there were words that wanted to pour out of you, but none of them would have made sense, so you kept them inside quietly.
“ Im sorry, I shouldn’t of broken up with you. I didn’t know what I was thinking ( your name), I was stupid and childish. Please listen to me, ive made a terrible mistake.” Archie looked at you with watery eyes and all you could think about was Jughead. It wasn’t right and deep down you knew you loved Archie and things would never work out if he found out what happened with Jughead.
“ Archie, you left me with no explanation. You broke up with me before the fucking game with no reason at all. Since I came back, you’ve been acting strange. I want to know the truth.” You screamed at him because no one has ever hurt you, as much as Archie Andrews did. “ Weve known each other our whole life and I know something is up. This is not you, you’ve changed, its like ive never mattered to you. If it wasn’t for Jughead..”
Before you could finish what you were saying, Archie looks at you and asks “ Jughead what? What did he do? “
“ He helped me, I got super wasted last night because of you, I just wanted to not feel anything for a while and he stayed up all night with me calming me down. You should learn with him, maybe hell teach you a thing or two about being there for someone, and not leaving them with no answers.” You giggled, trying to hurt him.
“ Oh really? Then maybe you should fucking date him. Im not good for you , I never was and you just love throwing that in my face. I fucked up (your name), I know I did but please give me another chance. I love you, Im so damn in love with you and ive only realized once I didn’t have you.” Archie said.
Archie didn’t want to show it, but I could see he meant it. But I knew something wasn’t right, I had this weird gut feeling that Archie wasn’t telling me the whole story. And why would he say that about Jughead? You’ve know Jughead your whole life and that’s it, Jughead has always been there for you when Archie hurt you. You couldn’t even look at Archie, after what happened. You needed space to think about what he did and about… Jughead.
“ Archie…. I cant do this. Not right now. Please give me time. “ you say slowly, while looking down, you couldn’t bare to look at him at this point.
“ Fine, if that’s what you want. Just remember I love you”, archie said. He turned around and just left.
You threw yourself on the bed and couldn’t hold back the tears anymore. You didn’t know what you wanted and that moment with Jughead couldn’t leave your mind, even if you tried. Maybe Archie was right, maybe Jughead is the right person for me, but how could you know? Maybe you were just being paranoid, because lets be honest, it was just a drunk kiss, it didn’t mean anything, anyways. So where you over thinking it so much?
You hear a knock on your door and before you could say “come in”, Jughead comes in.
“ Are you ok?” he asks , softly. “ Archie left and he didn’t say a word.” , Deep down Jughead knew you didn’t get back together, all he wanted was to tell you the truth. You needed to know what happened, he couldn’t bare to see you suffer over him. Despite Archie being his bestfriend, Archie had been unfaithful.
“I’m fine Juggy. I asked Archie for some time, I feel like hes not telling me the whole story, hes hiding something. He didn’t even worry fighting for me. We’ve been together for so long and that’s all I get? I don’t deserve this.” I said, throwing yourself into jugheads chest. “I just want the pain to stop, I can’t stand the pain, I don’t want to feel nothing.”, And right then and there you started sobbing. You had lost all control of your emotions. All those times you did not cry when you wanted to, poured out now. The walls you spent so long building to make them unbreakable, broke.
Jughead didn’t say a word, he hugged you tightly, his chin resting on top on your head and it seemed like he didn’t want to let go. You looked up and said “ Jughead, thank you for always being here, I honestly don’t know what I’d do without you.”
“ I will be here for you.” He looked deep in your eyes. “ but, we need to talk about what happened between us… I..i “, before he could say anything else, you said “ We don’t, I was drunk and shit happens. It was a mistake, we will not talk about it to no one.”
Jughead had no intention to say it was a mistake, it wasn’t a mistake, he knew deep down you felt the same but couldn’t say anything.

I'd love to hear everyones opinion about the story and who would you like to end up with :)