Chapter 5

This is a very short Chapter, i just wanted to finish off the Readers day.

You waited for Jughead to get out to the student parking lot, music blasting through your speakers.

Everything felt normal.

As Jug walked up to your car, he seen the huge smile on my face, and before he could say again, you spoke.

"Do you need a ride?" He nodded his, getting into the passenger side of your car, speechless. "Okay, so our house or Pop's or do you want to just drive around, because I'm totally up for all three?" He looked over at you in complete shock.

"Who are you and what did you do to Y/N?" You laughed.

"I know I did a complete 180 on my mood since Science class, I broke up with Archie, and skipped the rest of school, having a me day." you explained. "Now where to?"

"I guess our house." He said buckling up. "And did I just here you say you broke up with Archie?"

"Yep," You put your car in gear and drive out of the parking lot, the wind yet again blowing through the windows, but nowhere near as bad as this morning.

"No remorse, sadness? You're perfectly fine?" He asked, not able to believe the mood you're in.

"Yep, it's in the past. Now, turn the radio up!" You see him looking at you in disbelief. You finally got home and Jughead just followed you around thinking you'd do something ridiculous stupid; your mood wasn't normal for someone who just went through so much. He also wanted to bring up Betty to the story, you shared a kiss and he didn't know how he felt about it. Was it simply just a drunk kiss?

"What?" you asked laughing as Jughead continued staring at you in disbelief, he shook his head, giving a slight laugh. He sat in the desk chair as you laid propped up in your bed.

"I still can't believe it, yesterday you were balling your eyes out on my shoulder, and today you're happy as can be."

"Well believe it, now what about a Rick and Morty marathon?" He had a ghost of a smile on his face as he agreed.

"Okay, you get the series going and I'll go make popcorn!" You said, jumping out of your bed and going into the kitchen before he could change his mind.

Once the popcorn was done popping, you poured it in a bowl, and ran upstairs and to your room, finding him propped up against the headboard of your bed, fast forwarding through the commercials.

I got the popcorn! "You announced, jumping on your bed, but careful not to get the popcorn everywhere. You sat next to him, leaning your back against the headboard and your head on his shoulder. He looked down at you, you didn't see the look on his face as you continued staring at the TV and eating popcorn.

Once he got the series started, your night was filled with both of us repeating lines word-for-word and throwing popcorn at each other.

You eventually laid your head on his chest, pieces of popcorn covering the bed, and eventually you fell asleep.

You were at peace, finally.

But why hasn't Jughead brought up Betty? Should you talk to him about the kiss or how you both are obviously feeling?