running isn't exactly the funnest activity

Side note
I called the police 6 times in this dream but they never answered so I didn't mention it
_______________________________________
Background info
I  trip with my family and we ended up at this nice but overgrown family home that housed a wife, husband, three kids and an aunt. We pulled up and I was put with the kids to socialize. We were supposed to stay for three days but on the second I was ushered out by the husband and the aunt. They drove me and the three kids away from the house and explained how insanely dangerous the people they left behind were. We had another road trip on a maximum security car and we went from Ohio (where we started) all the way to New York. Its been about 6 months and one of the people we left finds me.

Present time
When you think of the mall most people don't usually go "I have to run for my life but also not alarm anyone because I don't want to cause anyone to get suspicious."
But I did. Since the incident I only ever went to outdoor malls and I no longer regret that because of my abilities to run in and out of stores to escape the woman. I run into a Target and tell all of the workers that are there but none of them care as they are also registered abusers. I run to the back room and see this girl clocking out and tell her. Her eyes widen as she drags me out of the store and into her house, her exposing her own abusive background. At some point the woman that I was running from finds us so we have to run through the city once more. There are tons of people but no one reacts to anything we do so we keep going until we find these stairs. We go down the stairs and they have a door at the bottom of each flight. The girl, who seems to have been there before, told me to go all the way down. When I got there it was an apartment that has been changed into a torture chamber. The girl quickly pulled me to a room with a hole in the wall and a steep tunnel leading to the street. I imagine this is however got out the first time so we crawled up there and went back to her house.