C H A P T E R 1

LEFT ALONEㅡ

As i got into bed to sleep I started thinking about my life. My life once used to be normal. Note that I used a past tense. It all changed with in a day, due to a lie my mom had told my dad, or should i say my step-dad.

What am I even talking about, i can't even call him step-dad. Well it's simple. My mom had cheated on him while being married to him. I'm the result of that and my mom being my mom lied to him.

I still remember that day.It was the day I heard my parents fight for the first time.

 *flash back*

I had just now finished school for the day and was heading home. I had waited for my dad to pick me up for half an hour but he didn’t show up. So I decided to head home. I was so angry at him.

‘He’s going to have to give a treat for me from the restaurant, for fast breaking if he wants to talk to me again’ I thought to myself. My dad could never bear my  silence.

After getting home I was about to open the door when I heard mom and dad fight. It was the first time I heard them fighting so I decided to wait and listen first.

“I can’t believe you hid this from me all these years!,” dad said.

“I didn’t have the courage to tell you Kail, I’m sorry, and please don’t treat her bad because of that lie. She is innocent, and she has no idea about this. Please accept her as your daughter,” mom said.

“Don’t you dare say she’s is my daughter. She isn’t my blood and you cheated on me. I will never forgive you till my last breath,” he yelled. I was frozen on the stop. I couldn’t move a muscle of mine.

I heard footsteps approaching towards the door, but, I couldn’t move. Dad opened the door and saw me. He looked away disgusted at me.

“Daddy—“ but he didn’t wait to listen to me, and left. I knew he went cool of. He did that  when ever he gets too angry.

I went inside and saw mom lying on the floor and crying. I went close to her and touched her shoulder. She flinched away as soon as she saw that it was me.

“It’s all your fault! You and your ware-wolf father destroyed my whole life!” she yelled at me.

“Mummy, what did I do? Why are you angry?” I asked her as tears started to run down my cheeks. When she didn’t reply I asked her again “and what do you mean ware-wolf father?”               

She didn’t answer my question and said “You will get to know what I’m talking about after you become 16 of age. Now just get away from my sight. I don’t want to see your face. I wish you were never born. Be grateful that I'm keeping you in this house.”

And with that I walked away from her into my room. As soon as I stepped into my room I locked myself and started crying silently.

*end of flash back*

From that day on wards I have cried myself to sleep a hundred times. 

My life has never been the same.

It hurts a lot to know that the person i called daddy for more than 15 years hates me cause of such a reason. I used to be a daddy's girl. Which just added up to my sorrows.

Tonights another night with the same old head-aches and heart-aches. I went to sleep silently crying. Thinking just maybe if my life had been different.