shower, smut

(kinda poorly written, i could do better but i don't feel like trying rn)

In the hatch bathroom, the shower turns off and she peeks out to find Sayid with a small smile. She wraps herself in a towel, the top of her breasts showing. Sayid shakes his head.

Her: "What?"

Sayid: "The door was open."

Her: "Barely."

Sayid: "Anyone could've walked in."

"I think they'd hear the water."

Sayid watches a water droplet as it runs down her neck and between her boobs. She leans against the counter.

Her: "And I don't think that's why you're here."

Sayid, shaking his head and smiling: "Stop."

Her: "What? Am I wrong?"

Sayid: "Anyone could walk in."

"So close the door."

Sayid tilts his head at her, keeping a poker face for a few seconds. It slowly turned to a smirk and he closed the door with his foot.

She moves to turn the water on as he pulls off his shirt, dropping it to the ground. His shoes and socks are next, then his pants. She watches him, still wrapped in the towel.

Sayid, stepping out of his pants: "Sex standing up seems slightly awkward."

Her: "Literally every other species of like... everything disagrees with you."

Sayid, moving to her in his boxer briefs, "Mm."

She giggled as he kissed her, his hands slowly removing the towel. The kiss deepens, his hands feeling her sides as the towel falls to the floor. Her hands slide from his waistband to his shoulders. His hands leave her body as he pulls off the last of his clothes, stepping out of it while his hand slides from her jaw into her hair. She grabs his other hand and leads him into the shower.

Luckily, they hadn't used up all the hot water yet, because cold shower sex would be a no. He gently moved her against the shower wall, sliding his hands down her arms before bringing them up over her head, then onto his shoulders. She wraps her arms around him and he lifts her easily, holding her against the wall. Her legs wrap around him, their cores so close to touching. He kisses her neck, moving her slowly down onto his hard member. It takes a moment, their breath on each other as the water covers them, making Sayid look even better than he did a few moments ago. Sayid pushes into her, breathing out next to her ear. She moans softly, clinging to him. He held her firmly as he thrust into her again, and again. She gives a few, soft, closed mouth moans. He fucked her at a steady pace, hitting all the right spots. He felt so good. Feeling his cock inside her, his hands holding onto her, and his breath on her neck. He slowly sped up, still deliberate.

Her, kissing his neck: "Mmm, Sayid. Mmmph. Mm, fuck."

She kissed up to his ear, grazing him with her teeth before moving back to his neck. There wasn't much she could do in her fixed position, but she didn't need to do anything. Sayid was in his own world, just him and her. She felt so good around him, clinging to him. He wanted her like this forever, in his arms and around his cock. He kissed her neck, giving a soft moan while he pounded into her.

She felt herself build up as Sayid thrust into her. Faster and faster, she could tell he was feeling the same. She moaned softly into him. He somehow moved even closer to her, their bodies pressing against each other, wet and hot. She moved her arms, holding tighter to Sayid.

Her: "Ah, mmm, fuck, Sayid. Mm, mm, mm, Sayid... fuck."

Sayid moaned softly, her voice replaying in his head as he felt himself grow closer to finishing.

Her: "Mmmph, Sayid. Sayid, Sayid, fuck... Sayid."

She started to cum around his cock, holding back a moan as he continued to pound her. Sayid moaned, breathy and holding back. Sayids cock thrust into her sharply as he came, pounding her until his breath shook. His hands gripped her side, but she barely noticed as she kept cumming.

Sayid, mouth closed: "Mm, mm, mm, mm, mmm... uhh. Mmph..."

Sayid sighed, pressing his face into her neck and hair. He kissed her jaw lightly and pulled out, eyes staying closed. She slowly let her legs down, vaguely sore from holding herself up. She smiled, sighing. Sayid titled his head back, letting the water rush over him. She opens her eyes and he runs his hands back through his hair. God, she loved this man. They both sighed, looking to each other with smiles. Sayid turns off the water and she stays against the wall, her head slightly tilted back.

The bathroom door opens and she gasps quietly as Sayid puts his hands on either side of her against the shower wall. Sayids eyes squeeze shut and his lips press together.

Her, nervously covering for them: "Um, someone's in here!"

Hurleys voice is heard: "Oh, sorry dude."

She puts a hand over her mouth, eyes shutting and opening in anxious suspense. Hurley sees that there are two piles of clothes on the ground, realizing.

Hurley, loudly: "Aw, guys, gross! Gross, dude. That is so gross. That's disgusting."

Sayid sighs while she tried not to laugh into her hands, which now cover her face.

Kates voice is heard faintly: "What is it, Hurley?"

Hurley: "Sayid and y/n just had shower sex!"

Sayid drops his head onto her shoulder, "Get out, Hurley!"

She laughs, her hand in his hair. She wraps her other arm around him, her fingers tracing along his back. The door closes.

Hurley, from the hall: "That's gross, guys!"

She laughs some more and kisses the side of Sayids head. Sayid is too stressed to be amused yet as he shakes his head, still resting on her shoulder.

He'll find it funny in a few hours.