relax, fluff

Sunrise. She stands on the beach by the water, rubbing her neck and shoulders. Sayid walks to her.

Sayid: "How's your shoulder?"

She looks up at him as he walks closer.

Her: "Not great. I haven't really been using my arm."

Sayid: "Even Sawyer is keeping up on that."

Her: "It's not just my shoulder, it's my whole back."

Suddenly Sayids hands were on her, his thumbs pressing into her muscles just under her shirt. Her hands slowly drop to a loose crossed-arm and her eyes close. He keeps massaging her, moving his hand momentarily to move her hair, exposing her neck. His lips touch her there, then all over her shoulder as his hands slide down her back to her hips. He slides his hands up her shirt and runs his fingers along her back, still kissing her.

Sayid, whispering: "How are you so tense?"

She tilts her head back slightly. Sayid kisses just under her ear as their bodies press together.

Sayid whispers again, "Relax."

He looked at the goosebumps on her skin, admiring his work. He looked at her face, her closed eyes and her lips rubbing together. He kissed her neck again, making her bite her tounge. She turned around, still pressing against him and she whispered something that made his brow raise. He lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her legs around him, her hands in his hair. And suddenly they were moving back to their tent.