𝕥 𝕨 𝕠

kiara, pope and jj helped john b with putting all the blankets and pillows they could find in john b's room since that was the biggest room in his house out of all bedrooms.  

i was still laying on the couch, holding the ice on my ankle even though i really wanted to help the others jj told me to stay here till he came back.

 after a good 15 minutes jj came back to the living room and helped me get up. i put my arm around his neck while he grabbed my waist for support. we made our way to john b's bedroom and i sat down on the many blankets and pillows that were laying all over the floor of his bedroom. it was really comfy cause they also had put mattresses under the blankets and pillows.

"me and pope are going to grab some snacks", john b said while standing up and walking out to the kitchen with pope. 

"how's your ankle jazz?", kie asked crawling over to where i was to look at my ankle. "i honestly think i will easily be able to walk properly tomorrow", i answered lifting up the ice. "the swelling has gotten a lot better!", jj said looking at my ankle. i nodded putting the ice back on my ankle. "see i told you it was fine", i said. " it was worth worrying for", jj said smiling. "omg you're so annoyingg", i said back giggling. "learned it from the best", he winked, pointing his fingers to me. i scoffed rolling my eyes. "y'all get a room jeez", kiara said. "kie what the heck!", i said surprised. "ur supposed to back me uppp!!"
" i was kiddinggggg", kie said laughing. 

john b and pope came back with a lot of snacks. "damnn all these snacks but you're still the full course meal here", jj said winking at me. i couldn't help but laugh, we always made jokes like this. "why was that lowkey good?", i giggled. "nah, i definitely cringed", pope said making a disgusted face. "bro i never cringed so much in my life", john b said agreeing to what pope had said. "y'all are just jealous", jj said proudly. 

"shouldn't we invite sarah?", kie asked. "sure", john b said getting up to text her. "she'll be here in 30 minutes", john b said. 

"ooooo what if we played spin the bottle when sarah gets here?", i said full of excitement. "that's such a fun idea!", kiara said also being all excited about the idea. "what about the rule?", pope asked. "what rule?", kiara asked back at pope. "no pogue on pogue macking", pope responded. "who even made that stupid rule?", john b asked. we all looked at john b. "what?", john b asked confused. "you made that rule dumbass", i responded. "ah right well since i didn't really follow that rule in the past", john b said slightly looking at kiara "then i guess we can just forget that rule maybe?", he said kinda questioning it. "i totally agree", jj said nodding and looking at me to hear what i had to say. "uh yeah sure i guess", i said unsure. "how else are we gonna play this game?", kiara said right after me. "she's right", pope said agreeing.

"alright grea-", john b said not being able to end his sentence due to the knocking we heard on the front door. "i'll check", john b said standing up and walking up to the front door. we heard him talk with a girl and we figured it was sarah.

john b came back to the room with sarah. "heeyyy!", i said walking up to sarah and hugging her. "it's been like forever since we've seen you!!", kie said also hugging her. "ugh i know right, i would rather have hung out with you guys then to have gone on this stupid trip with my family it was sooo boring", sarah complained. "next time we'll join you!", i said giggling. "bet on that!", kiara agreed.

we all get down and sit in a circle. "okay well i already explained to sarah what we are doing so i guess we can start? ", john b suggested. "okay i'll start", i said as i grabbed the beer bottle jj had emptied. "bold.", jj smirked as he raises his eyebrows looking at me. i smile at him as i spin the bottle keeping my eyes on him seeing him slightly bite his bottom lip. i look back at the bottle and see it landed on... john b.

i put my hand over my face as i sighed in disappointment. when i looked back up i first looked at sarah questioning if i had her approval with my eyes. sarah nodded trying to keep her laugh in. i took a deep breath in "here goes nothing", i mumbled as i breathe out. i moved closer to john b and i gave him a quick peck on his lips. i move back to my place as i rub away my lips with my hand scrunching my nose. "am i that bad?", john b laughed surprised. "yes well first of all it feels like i just kissed my brother and second of all i don't wanna do sarah dirty like that", i explained. "hahah it's all good", sarah said laughing with kiara.

"i'll go next", sarah said grabbing the beer bottle and spinning it. it landed on john b again. sarah smiled as she slowly put one of her legs on the other side of john be sitting on his lap facing towards him. "oooooooo", kie hyping her up. john b slightly leaned back smiling up at sarah as she grabbed his cheeks. they both moved closer and started making out. "yo guys let's keep it appropriate here", pope said making the two stop.

"my turn", kie said spinning the bottle. it landed on me. she looked at me and we both tried our best to keep our laugh in. kiara moved close to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "woooooo", sarah cheered us on as she clapped in her hands. kie and me looked to see the boys looking at us shocked with widened eyes. "what? never seen two girls kiss before?", you teased them. "well no not in real life, just in por-", just before john b could finish his sentence pope interrupted him. "okayyy time to move on, my turn", pope spinned the bottle and it landed on kiara. pope took a deep breath in and out as if he was preparing himself. kiara turned to him and gave him a soft long peck on his lips. i looked over at sarah surprised with my mouth open and i gave her a 'do you see that look'. sarah nodded as she was also looking surprised. sarah and me had been telling kie pope liked her for a long time now but she never believed us saying we were just crazy for thinking that.

kie and pope moved away from each other. "who's next?", kie said holding the bottle. "me", jj raised his hand up. kiara passed jj the bottle and he spinned it on the ground. it landed on me. my eyes widened as i look at the bottle that was pointing towards me. i look back up at him as i see him with a smirk on his face. he slowly moved close to me making me smile a bit. our face were so close to each other that we could feel each other breathing without our lips touching yet. jj gently moved one side of my hair behind my ear and then placed his hand on my cheek, gently rubbing it with his thumb. he moved in even closer making our lips touch each other. i could feel him slightly smile as we were kissing which made me also smile.