𝕥 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖

as jj and you went last y'all decided to end the game since everyone had already kissed another person at least once.

we all were just chatting and enjoying the food we had. "here catch this", i said as i threw a popcorn at jj.
jj opened his mouth catching it and eating it right after.
"damn you really did that! now do me next", i said teasing him. jj looked surprised at me. "what?? i mean say less", he said laughing biting his bottom lip while rubbing his fingers on his chin, which made me laugh.

"yo pope, pass me another beer please", jj said pointing to the cooler next to pope. pope grabbed a bottle and passed it to jj. jj then opened the bottle and took a sip. i looked at him as he did so. he noticed it and raised his eyebrow "you want sum?", he said raising the bottle towards me. "sure", i shrugged. he then handed me the bottle and i drank a little out of it. i nodded as i licked my lips "not bad". jj smiled as i gave him the bottle back. "whatchu smiling for? ", i questioned. "i dunno, but that was kinda hot", jj answered. "omg shut up", i hit him playfully on his chest while laughing. 

as the time passes people start getting tired. sarah had fallen asleep on john b his chest while he was still awake watching tv. pope had also fallen asleep with a blanket wrapped around him. kie, jj and me had just finished playing the 3rd round of uno with jj winning 2 times and kie 1 time. "how are y'all this good?", i asked them both. "i wouldn't consider myself good but either lucky", kie laughed. "me on the other hand am obviously a pro", jj said patting his shoulder. "yeah yeah sureee", i nodded scrunching my nose. "i'll get you next time", i said pointing my finger to jj. "i'd like to see you try", jj smirked. i stuck out my tongue to jj as i helped kie collect all the cards and put them back in the little box they were in.

kie wrapped herself in blankets and laid down on the many mattresses that were laying on the ground all over john b's room as she was watching tv. i laid back to the wall pulling a blanket up to my legs. jj came and sat next to me. i looked up at him as he did so and i gave him a smile. "you tired yet?", he asked me. "hmm a little bit", i responded tilting my head. jj grabbed a pillow and put it on his lap as he was in a cross sitting position. he looked at me as he gently tapped on the pillow that was on his lap. i raised my eyebrows in confusion. "lay down", jj whispered so he wouldn't bother the others. i slowly layed down my head on the pillow. "is it comfy?", jj questioned still whispering. i nodded as i rest my hands next to my head on the pillow. jj started gently brushing my hair with his fingers as i slowly fell asleep.

i wake up a while later due to someone moving. i groaned in confusion as i turned around to see who it was. it was jj putting the pillow i had my head on, on the ground gently. "shhh", jj said as he rubbed my shoulder and laid next to me. i let out a smile as i see him lay next to me. i laid my head on his chest resting one hand right beneath my head on his stomach and my other hand under my pillow. he chuckled as i did so and gave me a little kiss on my forehead. we then quickly fell asleep.

-

i woke up the next morning to only kiara still being in the room sleeping. i sat up rubbing my eyes, i looked up at the clock to see that it was already 11am. i stood up still not putting all my weight on my ankle but more then i could before, because it had gotten a lot better since yesterday. i make my way to the living room as i see pope sitting on the couch. "where are the others?", i asked him squinting my eyes 'cause of the bright sunlight that came in from outside trough the windows. "they're preparing everything to go surfing, is kie already awake by the way?", pope asked. i shook my head and i went outside, as i stood on the front porch i see jj, john b and sarah preparing the surfboards. sarah looked up and noticed me "heyy goodmorning jazzy", she said with a smile waving. i waved back at her smiling. jj turned around, as he saw me an instant smile appeared on his face.