The Attack

There was a line of soldiers right in front of the Empire State Building, they had their guns ready and their war faces on. There were army vehicles as well and a general hopped out and stood in front of his men. He was tall, had a brown mustache, and was smoking a cigar.

He paced back and forth and looked at all of his soldiers in their eyes. "Attention soldiers, there are many hostages in that building, and there are many hostiles in that building! Save the hostages first, then worry about the hostiles! Understood?!" said the general.

All the soldiers saluted and the second-in-command screamed out, "Sir yes sir!" All the soldiers breached inside the Empire State Building and killed the hostiles that were guarding the ground floor.

The general walked in and activated the elevator, then all the soldiers went inside. "We're going up men!" said the general as he pressed the button that takes you to the highest floor in the building. "Sgt. Jones, throw a flashbang in the room as soon as this door opens. Understood?" said the general. "Yes sir, General Macavich!" said Sgt. Jones as h saluted to the general.

The elevator door opened and next thing the terrorists knew, there was a flash and then they were all gunned down. All of the terrorists were dead and the soldiers untied the hostages and evacuated them.

General Macavich noticed a tablet and a piece of paper next to the tablet that said, "PLAY THIS VIDEO!!" So, the general obeyed the order and watched the video. "Greetings General! I knew you would probably save the hostages, but little did you know that they were just worms on a hook for you fishes!"

The video ended and then an explosion occurred. General Macavich was down but his men were out. "Sgt. Jones! Do you copy?!" said General Macavich through the communicator. There was no response so he tried again. "Sgt. Jones, this is Macavich! Do you copy?!" said the general once again.

Another explosion occured and Macavich fell out of the Empire State Building and witnessed all of his men die in front of him. The general pulled the ripcord on his suit and out came a parachute.

General Macavich landed on his truck and he hopped inside and saw two jets firing missiles at the Empire State Building. "Ok Resnov, you just started a war!" said General Macavich as he drove away.

The only thing that was heard was the Empire State Building collapsing and a lot of citizens running and screaming.