Assimilating The Pups

General Macavich and Pvt. Brian got in a jet and made their way to Adventure Bay. They arrived at Adventure Bay and witnessed the little town that they were in. "Sir, there is lookout tower over there with a paw on it. That's gotta be it!" said Pvt. Brian.

Macavich and Pvt. Brian walked across the city and made it to the lookout tower, where they saw six pups playing together. Chase noticed them and said, "Who are you?"

The general introduced himself and Pvt. Brian did the same. "Nice to meet you!" said Skye with her enthusiasm. "I actually had a call with your leader." said Macavich. "Ryder? You called Ryder?" said Rubble.

"Affirmative! I am here because there is a huge problem going on." said the general as he walked towards the lookout. Ryder walked out and saluted to the general. "Welcome to the lookout! I am Ryder and these are my pups! Chase, Marshall, Rubble, Rocky, Zuma, and Skye!" said Ryder as the pups introduced themselves.

"So, I called because of an emergency. Shall I tell you all out here or should we head inside?" said Macavich. Ryder pointed to the top floor and said, "We can discuss it up there. That's normally where we discuss missions. Pups! To the lookout!" said Ryder as the everyone went inside and in the elevator.

Everyone exited the elevator and the pups leapt into their positions. "Paw Patrol ready for action, Ryder sir!" said Chase as the general and Pvt. Brian looked impressed. "I think he might be my favorite." whispered Pvt. Brian. "Agreed." said Macavich.

"Okay pups. Yesterday, I received a call from this man here and he said that there was a huge emergency, so I will let him take over." said Ryder. "Much appreciated. Paw Patrol, yesterday, the Empire State Building in New York was destroyed while my men and I were still inside." said Macavich as the pups gasped of horror.

"Who would do such a horrible thing?" said Skye as the pups nodded in agreement. "A horrible, evil man by the name of Resnov. He has killed many innocents. Some were quick and painless, but most were torturous." said Macavich.

"That's terrible! But I'm guessing, you want us to put a stop to him?" said Rocky. "Affirmative! However, this mission cannot be done with your normal pup gear used to save people. Pvt. Brian here will be taking your pup packs and designing them to be more appropriate for this mission." said Macavich.

"What do you mean by "appropriate"?" said Marshall as he tilted his head. "This mission will be violent. Resnov will not hesitate to make things gruesome, so we have to fight fire with fire! Are you in?!" said Macavich. "We're in!" said Chase as the pups howled in agreement.