Htflewt

As soon as Taehyung said that, the younger ran to his arms, crying. Jimin sighs, calling the guards to come get Jaeun.
"I'm so sorry, but didn't I told you to stay there at your classroom?" Taehyung says, rubbing the younger's back. The younger calmed down, pulling away to stare at his boyfriend.
"I forgot, I thought you guys would be here" Jungkook says, voice hoarse from screaming. Taehyung sighs, kissing his boyfriend's forehead.

"What did he do?" Jimin asks, turning Jungkook around to face him. He inspects the younger, seeing a hickey on his collarbone.
"He left a hickey!" Jimin says, heading a growl that came from Taehyung.
"That bastard doesn't stop, he should be in jail for many years, hasn't he learned from how many times he got imprisoned?" Taehyung says, remembering the banana milk.

"Here" He says, giving the banana milk to Jungkook. The younger smiles, before opening and sipping the drink.
"Why was he even here?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow as he stared at Jimin.
"Wait, if he's here then his daughter would be here too? Gosh, I don't want to deal with that slut again" Taehyung says, crossing his arms as he rolled his eyes.

Jungkook smiles as he skips his way to his boyfriend's and brother's office. He noticed that the door was open, so he peeked in, only to be heart broken. He covers his mouth, gasping quietly as tears form in his eyes. Running away and out of the school, not knowing where to go.

Jungkook reaches he didn't know, but he didn't care, he was heartbroken, he needed some time away. He looks around, hiding his face in his arms as he let out ugly sobs. His phone continuously rings, but he ignored it. He just continued to cry, not caring about the place he's in and not knowing what hides behind it.

(What did Jungkook see?

What's hiding behind the place he's in?

What's gonna happen to him?

Find out in the next chapter...

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼 🍪_🐰]