Htneetfif

Taehyung sighed, sitting down on the bed as he stared at Jungkook.
"Baby, if you saw what happened there, please it isn't real. That girl, that was my ex, she's crazy so if she ever told you to come with her, don't" Taehyung says. The younger stared at him with confusion, of course he didn't get to see the girl's face because her back was facing.
"She kissed me, I didn't kiss back and immediately pushed her. Please, baby, forgive me, I don't like her" Taehyung continued.

"But, hyung, I didn't see her face, how would I know who she is and I forgive you, but promise me to not cheat" Jungkook says, raising his pinky. The older chuckles, wrapping his pinky with the younger.
"I don't have any pictures of her anymore, but I saw her account" Taehyung said, fishing his phone out. He searched for the username before he clicked on it and one of the picture.

(Just imagine what she looks like Tokkis 😘)

Jungkook nodded, but cringed as one picture shows her in her bathing suit.
"Yuck" He said. Taehyung stares at him with a smile, laughing.
"I know right" The older says, ruffling the younger's hair.
"Also, don't ever do that again, just run to Jimin or shout for me, you were freezing when we found you" Taehyung says. Jungkook nodded, pouting.
"I'm sorry for what I said, hyung. I called you a cheater" The younger says. Taehyung scoffs, shaking his head.

"It's okay, you thought that" Taehyung says, kissing the younger's forehead.
"I love you still though, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling. The older nodded, kissing the back of his hand.
"I love you too, my baby" Taehyung says, chuckling. The door opens, and Jimin was seen with crossed arms.

"So, fixed? If so, come on, food is ready"