Chapter 5

It was late at night as my mom was driving us home and trust me this is torture.

Me "watch out for the car!!!!" Mom turns the steering wheel quickly as we avoid the car.

Artoria "you're surprisingly a good driver."

Me "you call this good?!" I fly off my seat as my body hits the right door and then the left on the back seat.

Mom "oh don't be so mean. I practiced a lot when I was in the castle."

Me "listen mom this is not initial D! This not Deja vu!!!! And we're not running in the 90s!!!!!!!!"

Artoria "yeah maybe you want to slow down Irisviel?"

Mom "no!"

Artoria "shouldn't we just had a professional driver to do this?"

Mom "it would have been too boring I mean dangerous. Think about the enemies that can attack us."

Me "that's a lie and you know it! You just wanted to drive like a crazy women!!!"

Mom "Y/N please call down. Nothing will happen." I look behind me as I see a car close to us.

" I look behind me as I see a car close to us

Me "we dead. Saber it was a pleasure knowing you."

Artoria "same here!" The car drifts past us

Mom "oh nobody cuts me off!!!" She hits the gas as we start driving more recklessly.

Me "god! Why do you hate us?!" After a half an hour of us going at crazy speed and almost dyeing my mom got left behind as we lost the Toyota that drifted past us.

Artoria "finally it's over."

Me "you can say that again."

Mom "I can't believe that thing beat me! I'm going to challenge him the next time I see him." Artoria and I feel the presence of a servant up ahead

Artoria and me "stop the car!!!" My mom steps on the breaks as the car screeches to a stop as Artoria and I jump out of the car.

Me "I'm alive! I would kiss the ground is it was actually clean."

Artoria "Y/N! Focus!"