𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟒

“ Do you think he'll cry or scream first? ” Taehyung said as he looked up at Namjoon who was fainted on the bed with both eyes covered with a piece of black cloth.

“ I'm sure he'll cry first because mom once told me that Namjoon is a soft person and doesn't like to fight. After all, he's not like us and i'm betting all my M416 collections  ” Jungkook said smiling proudly

“ Okay and if i lose, I'll be on the defensive and you'll be the attacker on Tuesday's practice.”  Taehyung said smiling and walked out leaving Jungkook alone in the room with Namjoon still unconscious

Finally after almost a few hours of unconsciousness, Namjoon finally wakes up in a state of panic and confusion at the same time. The first time he opened his eyes, he saw only a piece of black cloth covering his pretty gray eyes. When he tried to remove it, he moaned in pain as he realized that both his small hands were tightly bound.

He tries to get out of bed and smiles when the cloth on his face starts to loosen a little as he moves. So he started to move aggressively and finally the black cloth on his face fell to the floor.

“ Finally the result of the training that Henry taught me! ” Namjoon said slowly but a smile on his face fell when he saw six men with a handsome face standing in front of him watching him.

“ Did you see everything? ” Namjoon said and was embarrassed when one of them nodded

Namjoon raised his head and cried as he looked up at Jimin who was staring at him with a sharp look. Soon, Yoongi lights up his cigarette and walks over to Namjoon who is still crying. He squatting in front of Namjoon and told the younger to stop crying if he wanted to get out from the small room and he did. He did stop crying.

“ Why are you all kidnapping me? I do not know you all and please let go of me and I promise in my life that I will not tell anyone about this. ” Namjoon pleaded while wiping tears that fell on his cheeks.

“ Can you please shut up and stop crying? ” Taehyung said and stood beside Yoongi.

“ We're your stepbrother and honestly, we didn't even know we had another younger brother besides Jungkook here. Mom passed away from stomach cancer and we found out about you when she gave Jimin a letter she had written. ” Seokjin said and stopped talking to see Namjoon's reaction.

Namjoon just looked at the floor and turned to Hoseok. He ran towards Hoseok and hugged him tightly. He cries on the older shoulder and stops when he feels like someone is gently patting his head.

“ It's not all your fault. From now on, we'll take care of you and you don't have to worry, okay? ” Jungkook said as he smiled towards the younger.

Namjoon just looked at Jungkook and nodded. He whispered into Hoseok's ear and Hoseok just smile a little when he heard what Namjoon wanted.

“ Namjoon is hungry and he wants to eat fried rice. ” Namjoon only played with Hoseok's collar as he was embarrassed to see their faces.

Seokjin just smiled and told Namjoon to be a little patient as he was going to prepare dinner. Finally, Hoseok picked up Namjoon and the two of them went downstairs to the living room with the others.

♡ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 : 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 / 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!