𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟗

The next day Namjoon woke up with a smile on his face. He got off his soft bed quickly and ran towards the living room and was shocked to see all his brothers in the living room still in their pajamas. He approached Yoongi and hugged the older tightly.

Yoongi said good morning to him and told him to tell Seokjin to make chocolate milk for him. Namjoon just nodded and ran towards Taehyung. He still didn't feel like drinking milk because he just wanted to hug.

It's a rare thing for his brothers to be home when he wakes up in the morning. So he's happy.  He is happy that all his brothers are with him for today.

“ Namjoon-ah, are you okay? Do you want a glass of chocolate milk? ” Hoseok said in a worried state

Namjoon just shook his head and told Taehyung and Jungkook to hug him because he was cold. The heat from Taehyung and Jungkook's body made him feel comfortable and wanted to go back to sleep. So he slowly closed his eyes but before he could do that, Jimin had pinched his cheek with a smile on his handsome face.

“ You can't sleep because today we have taken a holiday for today so we will have fun together. We'll buy everything you want except for chocolate. ” Jimin said as the younger squealed

“ Really? You are the best! ” Namjoon said and hugged all his brothers.

Seokjin patted Namjoon on the back and told him to clean himself and tidy the room before going to the mall. Namjoon with a small step ran to his room before walking slowly after Seokjin shouted at him not to run inside the house.

Namjoon cleaned himself up and when he was done, he stood in front of his fancy wardrobe ready to choose what he would wear today. He looked at the black pencil skirt hanging next to the white crop-top that read 'yes, I'm that bitch' and smirked when he think he will look pretty in it.

By complementing his style with a pair of sparkling earrings. Once he was satisfied with how he looked, he went downstairs and played with Jimin's iPad.  He played a game that seemed fun to him and did not realize that his brothers were ready.

“ Baby sweetheart ? What do you think you're wearing? ” Jungkook said as he crossed his arms

“ I love this skirt and i'm comfortable with it.  After all this skirt is still new and i want to try it on. Please? ” Namjoon said as he begged to Jungkook and put Jimin's ipad down.

“ Okay but this is just for your special day, okay? ” Namjoon nodded and smiled
_

When they all reach the mall, Namjoon quickly runs out of the car and pulls Taehyung and Jimin with him and Jungkook follows behind. The four of them headed to a shop that sells Namjoon's favorite dolls.  The store was full of pink and orange and Jimin had to be honest that he started to hate the shop. The color is too bright and it's also plays a song that makes Jimin want to shoot the person who play the song.

“ I want this! ” Namjoon said while showing Taehyung the doll he had chosen.

Taehyung just nodded and gave Namjoon his card so he could pay for the doll at the counter. He should also be honest that he wants to get out of the store quickly. While Yoongi, Seokjin and Hoseok are still standing outside watching Namjoon who is still paying at the counter.  When they were done, Yoongi suggested they have a short lunch at the restaurant he was interested in.

“ Will they serve chicken nuggets there Jinnie? ” Namjoon asked Seokjin who was holding his hand tightly for fear that he would be lost.

“ I'm sorry sweety pie, but i do not think they will serve chicken nuggets. Yoongi can't eat at a regular restaurant so we have to eat at the fancy restaurant he suggested. ” Seokjin said as the younger pouted

Namjoon crossed his arms and whined softly. He pulled Yoongi's hand and told him to try eating at a regular restaurant.  Namjoon knows what it feels like to eat in a fancy restaurant. We pay thousands just to eat a grain of rice and sauce.

“ Pleasee? Yoonie! ” Namjoon whined

“ Stop it Namjoon. ”

“ Stupid Yoongi! ”

“ Drop that attitude . What did you call me just now? ”

- sorry for the late updates. i've been busy with a lot of works so i hope you guys understand and please be careful during this pandemic. i love you and will always love u ♡. you're beautiful and prettier than yesterday sweetheart. you're cute and looking like a goddamn princess uwu. love u ♡