Chapter 4-ROCKWAR

Were now all stood infront of Henry Bowers as hes trying to hit the homeschool kid with a rock.
I search the floor for a possible weapon and i noticed a lot of good throwing rocks.I picked up a rock and launched it at bowers head.

He soon fell off of the boy.the other boys stumbled back in shock.

"Nice throw" Stanley panted to Me as wed rushed down to the barren.

"Thanks" i turned back to the task at hand.

The dark skinned boy crawled through the water over to our side as bowers gang helped him up.

"You losers are trying to hard,shell do you.youve just gotta ask nicely,like i did" as he said that he grabbed his crotch.i quietly gagged to myself at the thought of ever having sex with that cunt.

"ARGHH" Ben shouted lobbing a rock at bowers.
I could hear multiple curses under all of there breathes as they'd realised that the kid that they only just cut an 'H' into was fighting back.

Everyone else soon picked up rocks and started throwing them at the outnumbered boys on the other side of the stream.

"ROCKWAR" Richie shouted before getting hit square in the face.
I chuckled before hitting Victor in the jaw.

Rock after Rock.eventually,Bowers gang had fled and left him on the floor hopelessly.

Wed got him so weak that he couldnt fight anymore.the other losers helped the boy away as i stayed behind to see why Richie had aswell.

"Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole" Richie exclaimed before flipping him off and following behind Stanley.i realised i was still stood staring at the helpless boy and quickly caught up to the losers.

"Thanks guys but he'll be after you guys too now" the boy that ive now learneds name is Mike said

"Bowers? Hes always after us" Eddie said turning around because hes at the front.

"G-guess t-thats something w-weve all g-got in common" Bill said smiling to himself.

"Yeh homeschool,welcome to the losers club" Richie said

"Well i better go home" i said,extremely tired from no sleep the night before.

"Its only three?" Bev said worried.

"I-uh-didnt get much sleep last night" i said before grabbing my bike.
I mounted it and biked off.