Chapter 13-september

Ipul only remember parts, but...I thought i was dead.That's what it felt like.I saw us, saw us together,back in the cistern,but we were older..." Bev explained what happened while she was in the deadlights.

"I mean our parents ages" she locked down.
We were all sat on logs.i was fiddiling with my necklace.

"W-w-w-what were we all doing there?" Bill asked

Bev shrugged
"I just remembered how we felt,how scared we were-I don't think I can ever forget that" she seemed scared

"Swear..swear" Bill said

"if IT isn't dead,if IT ever comes back,we'll come back too"

He went around with the broken piece of glass cutting into our hands.he stared into my eyes and smiled.

"S-sorry" he mumbled quietly to me and i nodded.

"I gotta go...I hate you." Stanley said seriously before smirking

"I'll see you later" he waved and left.soon enough it was just me,Bill and Bev.

"All packed for portland?" I asked.

"Yeah almost" she turned to me

"And youll be coming back?" I questioned

"Definitely.my aunt said i can stay for as long as i want" she smiled at me.

"Good because im gunna miss you like a tone" i said making my eyes wider as i showed with my hands how much ill miss her.

"Well i better go finish packing" she said coming over for a hug.

"Youll stop by mine before you leave?!" I tried to reassure myself

"Yes obviously" i stood up and hugged her before sitting down again.

"B-bye Beverly" Bill smiled at her before looking ahead again.

She left and we stil sat down.

"You excited for grade 8?" I asked

"K-kind of" he said quietly

"Ive really enjoyed h-hanging out with you this summer" he randomly said but i smiled.

"Yeah me too" i smiled looking down.

"I-uhm-better get going my dad wants me home soon" i stood up.

"I-ill walk you home" he stood up and i nodded.

We started walking when he stopped me.

"Y-y/n?" he stuttered making me stop.

"Yeah?" I smiled looking in his beautiful eyes.

He suddenly leaned in a kissed me.before i could kiss back he pulled away.i smiled uncontrollably and leaned back in.i put my left hand on his cheek covering it in blood but soon I pulled away.

"Come on Loser" i giggled walking off.he caught up and we soon got to my house.

"Thanks again" i smiled kissing his cheek.

I opened the door and closed it behind me.letting out a sigh of relief.that couldnt have gone any better.